Lumsden's the new Rushing Leader....Despite.........

lumsden is first and charles roberts is second

lumsden has 554 yards rushing

roberts has 509 yards rushing

but....

lumsden has 59 carries

roberts has 99 carriers

lumsden is the new rushing leader despite have 40 less carries than the runner-up!

that is incredible

he is averaging 9 yards a carry

and yes i no their are so many other threads about lumsden but i thought i would just point those stats out

He deserves every thread. One of the finnest rushing performance I've seen since watching the CFL.

F...That was awesome !

oh and i forgot to mention......zeke moreno is only 1 tackle out of the lead for defensive tackles....so by the end of next week its very possible that we could have the leading rusher AND tackler

I agree but don't forget the unsung hero -

Korey Dickerson, did you see the big fullback/tight make the holes for Jesse. I saw him knock over two tacklers on the first TD run. Dickerson and Lumsden together are going to do a lot of damage this year.

its kori by the way not corey

and yes dickerson was blocking well and he can catch well too except for that one pass he dropped last night

i think he had 3 receptions for 30 yards

and blocked well

Dickerson, Kori FB I 6.04 240---- Playing him at TE :thup:

RE--
lumsden is first and charles roberts is second

lumsden has 554 yards rushing

roberts has 509 yards rushing

but....

lumsden has 59 carries

roberts has 99 carriers

lumsden is the new rushing leader despite have 40 less carries than the runner-up!

that is incredible

he is averaging 9 yards a carry----------------
, Why not give him the ball on every play :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome a Canadian kid who was educated in Canada and Coached in Canada.....wow love to hear from ALL the naysayers about our Canadidan talent now. Way to go Jesse.

me thinks our running game will become more prevelant as it gets colder and conditions worsen. then we'll a lot more jessie as well as holmes.

wow i just heard on ‘‘the score’’ that Jesse Lumsden owns the top 3 longest runs in the league so far this season

Greg Marshall…you’re a genius!

he's also 14th in the league in receiving at the moment.

not bad for a RB

jessie on a well timed and executed screen pass is deadly.

it seems to be working well so far...same with running him off tackle

i would still like to see us run him more though

Greg Marsgall.....you're a genius!
Dont hear that on this board very often!

lol yea ur right but when ur talking about jesse lumsden its a statement that should be used often

what we're trying to do is get our passing game set so when teams go into a gameplan on us down the road they can't plan around stuffing jessie.
a balanced ofence will be the key to success and jessie will be getting the ball lots.
sometimes you gota take what the defence gives you, in the 2nd half last night the winnipeg lb's were creeping up trying to gap our holes so maas was then able to take advantage a lot of the one on one coverage especially in the red zone.

yea good point emms1

???

It's Marshall by the way not Marsgall.