Lumsden's 1st practice

He wore #28, and took a lot of reps at RB with Corey and Josh standing on the sideline, as well as some reps at kick returner with Fowlkes.

Fowlkes also did some kick return reps with Quinnie as well.

I thought practices were closed.

Obviously the Captain beamed down briefly, took a tricorder reading, and had Scotty do his magic.

or.............

Depends who you are, i know theres some all access passes floating around on these forums but i didnt know CK had one of them.

Thanks for the update though!

I heard on the radio Lumsden being interviewed after practice (I assume today) and he said he was very glad to meet all the newbies on the team and hook up with the guys from last year....

I'm crossing my fingers he's in the line-up Saturday night....he may be the spark we need right about now...sure he can't carry the whole team, but like I said.....he may be a spark....

The weather forecast looks good by the way!

Depends who you are, i know theres some all access passes floating around on these forums
The Ticats issue "[i]all access[/i]" passes for practices on these forums Crash?....interesting.....I never knew that.

Where do we apply? :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone was wearing number 5. My best guess is it was Anthony Davis.

why was practice closed to public ?-

Can you go into the stadium during practice times if you want to?

Me? personally?......why would I want to?....I've only popped my head into, at most, three practices all year.....I find it confusing as the players aren't wearing their names on their backs, so to me, it's just a bunch of dudes dressed alike getting yelled at by coaches...(ok, it seems they sometimes crack jokes too) :lol:

...the real fun is at the actual games I find....and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. :rockin:

So again... i ask...

Can you go into the stadium during practice times if you want to?

Anyone know if Lumsden still weighs the same as last year?.....I know that Jonta Woodard trimmed off some pounds at the Redskins camp......

...or maybe Jesse maintains the same weight basically?...

enquiring minds need to know..... :stuck_out_tongue:

I too would like an answer to this.Can the public attend?

http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11070

Not any more, according to this!

no the public cannot attend.
Crash's question was directed toward one person only.

Crash is still waiting for an answer from that one person :slight_smile:

As are others im sure :slight_smile:

Open access to any practices, free food on game days, wandering around wherever you want in the stadium during the game…it all goes with the territory when you’re connected with the team.

:cowboy:

Which is what a few people were inferring.

Only media, team officials and stadium staff are permitted within IWS during practice. Fans are more than welcomed to meet with players, if they are available, once practice is complete.