Lumsden Scheduled for a MRI???

That sucks.

Caulley will hopefully go into this contest looking to prove something.

The Offence is going to have to compensate in the air.

3 games.

Who wins the pool?

As long as they're telling the truth, he should be back next game. These things have a way of becoming extended injuries where they want to "rest" him for a couple more weeks.

Although 2,000 yards in the season would be nice, I'm more concerned about this severely ruining any hope we had of winning the game on Thursday.

Hopefully he's ready to go for Edmonton not so he can reach personal goals, but so we can win!

This really really sucks, with Jesse in the line up we beat the stamps without him we dont it's that simple. Dont get me wrong we have good backups but Jesse is the best in the league so this hurts, also whats the deal here initally caully was supposed to be on the injured list because of his shoulder and i heard somthing like 9 weeks, so deep down I am hoping the cats are playing this up and Lumsden does start just to screw with the stamps defensive plans.

I'm saying he lasted only three games before inujury made him miss a game again.

The Spec has quite the crack team. Last time I read the speck they mentioned something about David Lee Roth:

http://media.hamiltonspectator.com/images/54/5d/073e12ec45ba976c1923cbdbb445.jpeg

While I dearly hope that this is all speculation and misinformation (ie the posts of this thread, above)and that the MRI is "preventative maintenance" to get a look at it.

Yes, if you go stateside, or to a private clinic, and pay cash up front, you can get "on demand service", but the service (and results) are no different from going to a Canadian hospital (given that hospital has the eqpt and techies to run it and read it)(not terribly common), so, yes, there is a "waiting list", but someone like Lumsden (or Gretzky, in his playing days) would have a "priority" (doctors are football fans, too!)and be given a bit of preference if there was a "cancellation" because a patient had to cancel for any reason.
Anyone watching Lumsden "rumble" through 19 carries a game should understand that this man is playing through considerable pain in any given game or practise.
I have great respect for his backups and if we had to play Caully "early" I'm sure he'd jump at the chance and this Tre Smith fellow is showing us the good stuff too! Taafe may have to use somebody else for returns to keep Tre in at RB, but sooner or later, we have to find out what we can do if Jesse does get injured. It may also be a subtle appeal to the receiving corps to get on track with Printers and start making some plays...

Jesse is in his Option Year.
If he can't healthy
He is not worth as Much Money
If we where to Resign him..

so if I where Obie I laugh iF His Agent ask for more then 90,000 and Let Him go .

Get used to this, samed thing happened his last year at MAC

Jesse is on Option Year. If he can't healthy He is not worth as Much Money If we where to Resign him..

so if I where Obie I laugh iF His Agent ask for more then 90,000 and Let Him go

agreed.

Woah, it's one game guys. Yes, i know he missed half of last season. But let's see how he holds up the rest of the season. So he plays 17 games and rushes for 1700 yards. Is that so terrible?

Now, that's the silliest thing I've read on ticats.ca

Then I guess you are in the "padded cell" chum!

What different results will come from a Cdn Hospital, versus a private clinic or a pay as you go American hospital?

If Aunt Matilda cannot make her 2230 hrs appointment (and the waiting list s like this) and Charlie Bloggins is geting paid for sitting there to run an inactive MRI machine, why not "invite" anyone who can make it there to come up with the "time" required?

Glad you're commenting on the Cats, as opposed fomatting Proincial Health policy...

Lifter

You’re clearly brainwashed into thinking our way is the only way, even if it’s not working. Look into Sweden’s and get back to me. You also seem complacent about corruption which may put you beyond hope.

No matter who’s health care system he’s using, Jesse may only be taking to the field for a good time, not a long time (career-wise).

No if this Minor Injury
He Plays Rest of year without being out for Long Time.
Then Fine Pay him.

If He Keeps Getting Hurt and Missing Starts No
His Payday will be lower or won't be Resigned.
He is not help to the Team
if He always in the Trainers Room
He is a great Back and I Think Very Highly of Jesse
He as Tough as Nails He Understands Team History.
In Fact I know he wants to play This week.
This is Trainers Taaffe and Obie's Call to shut him down.

But we can afford to Pay 100,000 or More
For someone who Can't Stay healthy

If is Minor Bump Pay the Kid.
If he has a Longer Injury of more then 1 2 weeks.
I say we pass and Keep the Amercian backs
Who can Stay Healthy.

Look into Sweden's and get back to me. You also seem complacent about corruption which may put you beyond hope.
i dont think he said that jesse went to sweden.

Coach Taffe stated today that if the game was win he would be playing. Leads me to believe the injury is not that seriocus