Lulay should be # 1 Qb in B.C.

:cowboy: :rockin:

As I predicted months ago (check the post), the B.c. Lions best quarterback is Travis Lulay. He was the most impressive in exhibition games and should have been bumped up when Buck Pierce was first hurt. Finally, this fine talent gets a chance to shine after Pierce predictably got hurt again. Save your time B.C. and let poor buck retire before he is a cripple before turning 30. He is not your man nor is Jarious Jackson, and, please don't even bring up Casey's name. Lulay is the man to lead the Lions to fame and fortune!!!!!!!! As I said, I saw this back in June. Listen to me Wally, the league needs an exciting young intelligent qb like this guy. Wow, the west sure is exciting. congrats B.C. leos.

Rider Pride Nation Wide

Ya the future looks good for Travis and hopefully with BC.

or #1 in Saskatchewan.

or a 1 hit wonder, he looked like Dickenson out there, looked decent but runs with his head up to much he going to get rocked one day, maybe next week :slight_smile: can't judge him on one regular season game especially against the lowley Bombers, if he becomes the real deal then the Lions have some tough choices for next season, I see 2 QB's leaving B.C its a possibility.