Lulay Out in Last Day of Mini Camp

"Travis Lulay missed the final day of BC Lions mini-camp with a back injury.

According to TSN's Farhan Lalji, the 29-year-old signal-caller suffered bad back spasms Wednesday following practice that required treatment.

Lulay dressed for the final day of mini-camp on Thursday but didn't take part in any drills.

Given the timing of the injury, the Lions do not consider it serious."

-tsn.ca

Nothing to be seriously concerned about. He should be fine by the time training camp starts. Being one of my fave football players I just hope that feeling ok now.

Lulay probably had a sore arm after two days straight throwing play after play during the recent quarterbacks/receivers mini camp at the Lions' practice field. The team probably gave their starter the day off on Thursday, and issued the press a cover story about a "back injury." After all, we know who the Lions' starting QB will be right? If it were a real injury the team wouldn't say where on his body it was. Get it? The red head from Montana State going into his fifth season with BC will no doubt be ready to go, come training camp.

Kudos to Angus Reid and Adam Baboulis, for showing up all three days to snap the ball to the Lions' QB hopefuls. Fortunately, as far as I could tell no innocent bystander(s) got between them and their food at any point during the three day evaluation camp. So they've got that going for them. :slight_smile:

-Dooger in Surrey :cowboy:

Good on BaBoulis for coming in for those days. Specualtion is that Norman may be replacing reed at Center next year and is inline for a starting OG spot this year so you think he may have also joined in to help out with the QBs