lousy refs in the cfl

must be getting hard to put on those helmets , with the horseshoes up your asses I cannot believe that call no way he was in the end zone just like last week no way domigez caught that touchdown it was an interception Tillman and miller must have a secret meeting before each game with the refs CFL refs suck this year

Jealousy is an awful thing.

hahahahaha thats why were almost over the salary cap we pay the refs so much hahahaha

stick to the main thread with this crap

jealousy ha ha ha are you trying to tell me as a football fan you like bad officiating if so we dont need your kind

K that catch by Dominguez was a simultaneous catch so it goes to the offense ALWAYS. Its a CFL rule. And if anything the refs were against us today vs Toronto. All i have to say is thank GOD for instand replay!

The refing was bad for both sides today it wasn't just all for the Riders.

Tears boo hoo!!!
Cleanup on Furniture Isle

wow according to all the poor losers out there the Riders were lucky to win the cup and it goes on and on they are lucky to be 13 and 1 since last year, give it up and enjoy the great football we have been seeing

...you guys want me to move this load of tripe, or do you want free reign to hack on him a bit more first?

FREE REIGN

Okay, now THAT is a great line. :lol: :lol:

yeah that was a great line i loved it,....spilt milk in the furniture isle

And in the furniture aisle :slight_smile:

Your wish is my command.

*Disclaimer: “Your wish is my command” applies only to the wish for free reign on the troll - nothing else.

1. step off
  2. hush
  3. do some book learning

when 2 players of opposite sides catch the ball at the same time (as happened with Matt) it's always teh offenses ball. The fumble in Hamilton was ruled by the book, wether its a good rule or not, thats up for discussion. The fat however both were by the rule. Tonight when Glenn or Chris (whoever it was) pointed out hte football on the challenge, if you pay attention that wasn't the ball. It was a bit of facemask or something, you can clearly see when Cates bounces back teh ball was way in front of that. Now even if he wasn't in that time he was in the first time. So hush. The Rider's may be lucky but there is no unfair advantage, go 5-0 then talk, till then step off son.

Oh you are exactly right, there were a couple bad interference calls the refs should have called on us but i meant mostly just simple things like Jyles' touchdown that was reviewed and still called no TD, it was pretty easy to see from the stands wehre i was that he was well in but whatever, thems the breaks and we still got in!

onight when Glenn or Chris (whoever it was) pointed out hte football on the challenge, if you pay attention that wasn't the ball. It was a bit of facemask or something, you can clearly see when Cates bounces back teh ball was way in front of that.
you are correct.. Glen suitor was pointing out the tape on cates wrist. ;) good eye...

and furniture, if your going to start complaining about the refs, do it where its needed the most... BC Place Stadium. ( although they were 'ok' this week )

and jm if it wasn't for your disclaimer... ahhh shucks :frowning:

Dominguez's catch was a touchdown. The only thing worse than jealous people are jealous people who dont understand the game.

+2

well said. And it was the tape not a facemask i see :slight_smile:. None-the-less o/ (touchdown)