Loonie at Commonwealth

Could CFL, Rider or someone livin' in Edmonton please bury a Rider Loonie (Roonie?) at centre field at Commonwealth Stadium? I can't be the only to think of this. In fact we should do it at all the Stadiums! Go Riders!

kinda impossible! :smiley:

it's not grass anymore! hahaaha and the carpet doesn't have a seam at the 55. :cowboy:

I’m sure a jack knife and a small incision would take care of it. :roll:

ya, I’ll create a distraction while you go run onto the field! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well we do have home field advantage again this year... 8)

Not impossible at all...already done. I'm an Eskimo fan that knows it wan't gonna happen this year.

Happy that the Riders won the Western Final and are the Western reps......HELL YEAH!!! The thought of the silly "pony on the helmet" bastards being there is too difficult to fathom. The Riders...worthy. Please, please win. I know you can...and I anxiously await the celebrations. And there is no better way for them to celebrate their 100 years. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather the Esks were there...but...not happening.....so I would be VERY happy if the Riders complete their Centenary year with the ultimate prize. It would look good on them, a class organization with great fans.

Thanks, man. Almost too good to be true: an Esks fan being so kind to us :lol: :wink: :lol: Glad to have you on board for a week !

I've gone to Rider games in other CFL cities, and none have been more hospitable than Esk fans. Sure they cheered for their team, but as we left the Stadium, many an Esk fan came up and said "Thanks for coming out". Can't say the same for fans of other certain CFL cities.

Thanks to all the non-Rider fans coming out to support us this week. Much appreciated and we need all the help we can get. If your at the game, please cheer loudly for those of us fans who could not be there to support the Green Machine. Go RIDERS!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

GO RIDERS!Beat Cahoon and Calvillo so bad that they both retire on the spot out of sheer humiliation :rockin:
Then maybe somebody else in our division can have a shot for once.

Well that lucky loonie just didn’t work for us this time. My heart is broken again. To Rider management, please take some of that Rider profit and offer it to Kent Austin to get a HC who inspires the team. Miller obviously doesn’t and the lip service on the part of the players is nice and what you’d expect but two years of loses due to COACHING is so apparant now that even the blind can see this.

Next year its at BC Place....Now if you all want to send me a Loonie.....

R.R. # 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing like supplementing OAP ! :wink:

Ha, ha. If it means the Riders win and you can find enough spots (shouldn't be a problem during construction) I'm sure each Rider fan would be willing to send in a dollar. Hmmmm.... Why that would be millions!!! :wink:

Some how it sounds like a small price to pay. Lol. I give you points for a creative idea though.