Looks like the end of the road for Bishop

Even if he gets one more start, he lost the confidence of his Coach.

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Winnipeg/2009/09/15/10911811-sun.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/ ... 1-sun.html[/url]

Bishop is not playing well yet but what do you expect in four weeks. Kelly is incredibly naive...He can turn to his rookie if he wants and he may get a win out of him with some unexpected strategy and no film but the Bombers season will be over.

I realise I am in the minority here supporting Bishop, but if Bishop is going to start against Montreal ? I have no idea ? Going into a game without the support of your management is kind of gay. If you do not support your starting QB, then you should not start him! Simple as that!

So if you are a HC and are starting a QB that you do not believe in, then maybe its time for the coach to go! Then there is the other argument, maybe Bishop can have the game of his life to hold on to the job a little longer? But, can a QB have a great game all by himself? Can a receiver have a great game all by himself? What if its just the game plan?

Wow Fanatic, you’re actually starting to see the truth, i thought we would have you supporting Kelly until the end (when his time has come). But truth is all BB fans have to live with Kelly until the end of the 2010 season, seeing as we have to pay Berry’s salary until then, firing Kelly will just bury the club back into debt, but maybe that’s what this club needs a wake up call. As long as Bauer is in control, Kelly will be here (i hate that fact), so both need a one way ticket outta here, when that time comes, i can buy my season tix again and walk into whichever stadium with pride, not wondering which circus act is coming next, cause god help us, this is a 3 ring circus until Bauer is Finally Punted!!

Why don't you guys hand out 1 year deals lol? This blind faith thing is killing ya. OMG. You were a waterboy in the CFL??!??!?!?! Wanna sign a 5 year deal as head coach and GM of the Bombers?!?!?!

Only if I can be offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach too.

…I would say it’s audition time for a starting qb. …I see Kelly starting Bishop…and after we start getting shelacked,in comes Randall…(maybe his last shot) and then Casey B. to see what he’s got…I don’t expect much from any of these guys…although Casey will get some curious glances…No word on anymore qbs. from the neg. list on the immediate horizon…however i hear that Murphy is beating the bushes trying to line-up a few interviews…Let’s see… LeFors…Dinwiddie,Ricky Williams…Chang…and a host of others have donned the bluengold…and the search continues…Maybe by 2011 there’ll be somebody at the controls that looks capable as a no 1…meanwhile …Go Casey Bramlet… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets ask ourselves this question?

If you are a out of work QB looking for another chance as a pro QB, is this the best situation for you? Hey you are going to jump at the first offer right! But hardly the best situation. Try out in Winnipeg and fail and you go on the QB scrap pile.

....i have to agree looking at this train wreck in 09.....It;s a good thing Bramlet was signed before we got pasted by the riders or he might still be running... :rockin:

You would have to be going to a food back or soup kitchen to consider it !