Looks like the East is stronger than the WEST!

Could it be, for once, that the East is actually stronger than the West. The worst team in the East beat the best team from out west, and their first game went down to the wire (Hamilton Calgary). Because of the "screwed up" schedule, it's too early to tell. But, It looks like the East is packing, while the West is scrambling. The team to come out from the East will likely wash the floor with the loser that comes from the West. That is my prediction. Remember it in November!

have another beer :slight_smile:

Yeah, yeah, I agree! So tomorrow, you'll have the battle of the two best teams in THE WORLD !!!

can you imagine how many penalties there might be tomorrow?

its going to be a high scoring and there is going to be REEALLY agressive fight for first place

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :thup: ;)

.......this is clearly the only portion of your post that is remotely sane.....

Do remember that this is the CFL, and any team can win on any given week.

Add in the fact that Hamilton is actually a good team, they have just failed to hit their stride yet. And even tonights game was pretty sloppy from both sides of the field.

I do remember last year (Hall of Fame game, I believe), Hamilton beat Edmonton, even though Hamilton was the worst team in the league, while Edmonton was one of the best. Which team won the Grey Cup that year?

So, as someone else has already said, "have another beer"

I thin kthe complete opposite. I think it will be aggressive but I think it will be a low scoring game. Both teams have won most of their games on the strength of their defence and the last time these teams met neither one was particularly productive on offense. The als and bombers are quickly developing a rivalry though

The almighty Al's will slaughter the Bombers.
The bombers will be

shot down! :lol:

That last place team in the East also lost to that same team. The bottom two teams in the East have 2 wins between them, and 7 losses. There are three teams tied with 2 wins each in the west, so how do you come up with that the East is better than the west? If a crossover were to happen right now it would be BC crossing over leaving both Toronto and Hamilton on the outside looking in, did Ricky give you the rest of his stash before coming to Canada?

SWEET!!! GO EAST SIDE!!!!! BLUE POWER!!!!

THE AL'S AND YOUR TEAM IS ABOUT TO GET BOMBED!!! YOU ****** J/K

BRING THAT **** ON MONTREAL AND CALGARY!

It's going to be a good game to watch tonight.