Looking for your supporters group ?

Hi - My wife and I will be visiting Vancouver 18-23 Sep and passing through (onite) 6th October. It looks like I might be lucky enough to just fit in your home game V Calgary 7 pm that night. We will be arriving on the 6th, not sure what time yet but assuming late afternoon.

I am a Rugby League fan, lifetime supporter of the famous South Sydney Rabbitohs, from NSW, Australia. I am the founder and organiser for my local supporters group (Illawarra) and a member of the overall supporters group ("we stand and sing") called The Burrow. Please check out their official websites for more info if you like.

So you can see how much I'd luv to meet with the Lions Supporters and enjoy this game with them.

If I can fit it in it will be a real highlight of my holiday.

So is there an official supporters group ? with a contact person ?

Look forward to hearing from you soon

[quote="qanfud"]Hi - My wife and I will be visiting Vancouver 18-23 Sep and passing through (onite) 6th October. It looks like I might be lucky enough to just fit in your home game V Calgary 7 pm that night. We will be arriving on the 6th, not sure what time yet but assuming late afternoon.

I am a Rugby League fan, lifetime supporter of the famous South Sydney Rabbitohs, from NSW, Australia. I am the founder and organiser for my local supporters group (Illawarra) and a member of the overall supporters group ("we stand and sing") called The Burrow. Please check out their official websites for more info if you like.

G'day and welcome to a Lions game!
Try logging on to www.lionbackers.com, go to header section 17 and scroll down the page, on the right hand side you will see an offer to sit in section 17 at the game.
Good luck!

Hope you enjoy your time here mate!! Vancouver/Lion's fans welcome you aboard.

its also a message board. the best BC Lions forum out there

Thanks to the 3 repliers above. I have registered at lionbackers and will post my original from here plus the following there.
Good news so far as I have found out that we arive in Vancouver approx. 5:30 pm game day and although it may be tight should be able to make it by 7 pm start.
However haven’t been able 2 buy tix in sec 17 at Ticketmaster site it wants to put me on other side sec 37/38 I think. Can tix be bought late at the ground and how much should sec 17 tix cost ?

Q

Not sure of the price in section 17. We are seated in section 40 which are really good seats on the Lion's bench side of the field...cost about $53 each. You would have a good view in section 38/38 but be careful not to sit in sections 21 to 34 as you will not be able to see the replay screen.
As far as being amongst the fan base, almost anywhere in BC Place you will have a good experience; the Lions fans are a loud and proud bunch and will be especially so against Calgary!
If you want to check out the seating map of BC Place, go to http://www.bclions.com and you will find the seating chart.
Good luck and we hope you will enjoy yourselves!