Looking for CFL magazines

I've been looking for some CFL magazines. can someone help? I live in the USA, so it's a bit hard to find this. All i can get are NFL and NCAA magazines. sometimes AFL. But the magazines i really want are the CFL magazines!! any websites i can purchase?

Did you try any of the big box Book outlet chains? Sorry dont know what else to say

you can order CFL Magazine from this site.

https://www.cflmagazine.com/web/subscribe_now.html

You can get a subsrciption or single issues.This is a really great MAG. :smiley:

there are also..................CFL DVDS for each CFL TEAM...........and a DVD of last year GREY CUP game.

I can't even find them here in Winnipeg! Maybe I'll see if Chapters has them.. I guess that should have been my first guess. Stupid 7 Eleven! Doesn't carry anything but Playboy and WWE.

cool... did that cflmagazine.com website just launched within the past few hours? because i checked that site yesterday and it was still under construction. but yeah, thanks for the link.
Playboy and WWE are pretty good magazines too. :wink:

It's cflmagazine.ca not .com.

I'm not sure if they are available in any store. I get mine through subscription.

Just e-mail them at the link that I wrote here and they should be able to tell where to get them.

just e-mail them at the link that I wrote here.

I emailed them and now waiting for reply. thanks.

i did go to the bookstore and got myself Street&Smith Pro Football magazine... it's mostly the NFL, but there are 4 pages of CFL articles.

cool....they should respond soon.........