Looking For 4 FREE Tickets To The Bills In Toronto Game

But that’s not how it was presented. Constant talk about how Rogers/the Bills lowered capacity at the Dome to lift the blackout followed by a link, with no explanation, about how the Bills are having someone buy tickets to avoid a blackout. It’s not a stretch to go from one to the other, especially when tc23 offered no explanation.

And if this isn’t about the Bills in Toronto, then it has very little relevance (I’d say none) to the matter being discussed. Whether the Bills sell 10,000 tickets to one guy in Buffalo for a game in Buffalo has no relevance to what Rogers is doing in Toronto.

Yes, that would never happen in Toronto. They’ll have lineups down the block to buy NFL tickets, at any price! They’d have to hold a lottery to allocate NFL tickets there’s so much demand! :lol:

They’ve gone from “80-90% sold” to “about 85% sold” in the past week, but with “good seats still available!” and “trending for a possible sellout” according to the paid media shills. Paul Godfrey claimed there were 56,000 in Skydome for the last NFL American Bowl. He later admitted including concession workers, stadium staff, hotel patrons and anybody on the premises in his “announced” attendance claim. Take anything these people say with a grain of Yankee salt :roll:

Meh.

Now that the bills are out of the Playoffs you should have no problem getting free seats :lol:

Of course he did, he was trying to mislead people into believing that it’s the Rogers Centre game. …the “usual suspects” trying to stir up trouble. Maybe they will try to convince some of us that the game may not be in such huge demand…lol

Repeating a lie does not render it true. Scroll back a page, liar:

wow - so why does this bother people so much??
Why do you care if an NFL game is sold out or not? This is a CFL site? The CFL season is over, the NFL isn’t a threat to you.
Do you think that if they don’t get 50,000 that somehow the NFL won’t consider Toronto an NFL city?
It’s coming guys and the CFL can survive with an NFL team in Toronto.

[url=http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/kolby-solinsky/can-toronto-host-an-nfl-t_b_1254124.html]http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/kolby-soli ... 54124.html[/url]

You are evading the point.

The only thing I'm "upset" about is that you are a liar and won't fess up to it.

As for NFL/CFL debates I don't normally participate, because I don't particularly care.

mikem is just trolling when you catch him at his crap he doesn’t respond anymore, then a week or so later when the topic comes up again, he says the same stuff over and over, he’s being an attention whore. Truth is the truth unless it’s the Leafs no one cares in TO period.

Tell that to the 3.6 million men, women and children in Toronto who watched all or part of the Grey Cup game. When have that many people ever watched a Leafs game in Toronto, even across Canada? 14 million Canadians watched the Grey Cup. The 7th game of the Stanley Cup final normally draws only a fraction of those numbers.

No, it’s not. You can post any Huff Post blog you like, but that doesn’t make it any more true. We will all be long dead before an NFL team sets up shop in Canada on a permanent basis. There is no will for an NFL team in Canada from people in Canada or from the league itself. The NFL is more interested in putting a team in Europe than they are in putting a team in Canada. Ever notice how hard the league pushes their London game and yet the Bills game in TO barely gets a mention? There is a reason for that. You can keep trying to convince others that Toronto will have an NFL team, but you’re the only one who actually believes it.

You know that in Toronto it’s Leafs No. 1 and everything else is almost irrelevant. Over 100 million Americans watch the Super Bowl, but the weekly NFL audience isn’t close to that number. The Grey Cup is an event and, like the Super Bowl, can be planned months in advance. Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final could be on a Wednesday night when people won’t stay up until 11 p.m. to watch it. If the Grey Cup or the Super Bowl was played on a Wednesday night, they’d get a fraction of the audience they get. The comparison is not valid because of the variables.

It's all about Leafs, you got that right man.

I am a football fan too. I enjoy the NFL almost as much as CFL, as long as the games are not played in Canada, and specially not in a CFL city. I think anyone who claims to be a CFL fan and yet goes to a Bills game in Toronto is a CFL traitor. Specially when Rogers has anything to do with it.

like hell

Looks like you are right, calgaryred, he lied, was called out on the lie, and has not fessed up to it.