Looking Cheep Dining Near THF

Okay I am looking for Cheep Greesey Spoon under 10 bucks to eat near THF on the Cannon Side

I don’t want to go to mickys D’s again or Tim Hortons.

anyone think of good place to grab a bite before the game ?

around 4 PM

Lot J tailgate for some bar b que but I don't know where you can get birdseed on Cannon for "cheep"!

Looking at Google Maps, apparently there is a Randy's Hamburgers at King and Spadina and an Eva's Fast Food near King & Gage. There is also a Donairs@Gage at corner of Gage & King, Mario's 2 for 1 Pizza near King & Spadina, China City at Cannon & Gage as well as Delight Pizza near the same corner.

I haven't been to any of these places, so eat at your own risk... :lol:

Subway on Barton St a block from the stadium.

[b]cheep[/b] | ch ?p|

noun
a shrill squeaky cry made by a bird, typically a young one.
a sound resembling such a cry : an electronic cheep from the alarm.

verb [ intrans. ]
make a shrill squeaky sound.

So to sum up... you're looking for shrill and squeaky dining?

okay okay I spelled Cheap wrong lol Yes I know The Spelling police got me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/BroadwayBaby/Humor/H38.gif

why don't you go eat downtown then take the bus to the stadium your ticket gets you on for free

Downtown? are there any restaurants or bars left downtown?
He's looking for under $10 which would be a Subway or maybe a Happy Meal at McDonalds, or a Tim Hortons sandwich

sorry I’m Coming in From Burlington on the Route 11 & Transferring to 3 at parkdale.
It has to be on the way to the stadium

When was the last time you were in downtown Hamilton? :roll:

Under $10.00 bucks you say ? :lol: :cowboy: :lol: :cowboy:

Lark Lunch what could be better!

Of course their is CFF's favorite Diner

Tom, if you can get off the bus at Ottawa St, you could take advantage of the Food Trucks on the street. There are lots of decent restaurants on Ottawa St (http://www.shopottawastreet.com/directory/food) as well.

I like Donair's @ Gage. Which actually isn't on Gage at all, it's at King & Connaught. Definitely under $10.

8) Hey Tom, you could always stop off at a Dollar Store in Burlington, and buy a can of pork & beans, or pasta, and just
   eat it on the bus on the way in !!    <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: --> 

That would save you $9.00, anyway !!!     Just don't forget to bring a can opener with you   <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I second this. However its a post game/drinks snack than a beforehand meal for me

Thanks guys :thup: See ya at the game

Make sure to bring yer radio :wink:

I like Staropolskie Delikatesy ?

Address: 711 Barton St E, Hamilton, ON L8L 3A7
Phone:(905) 545-4955

Open until 6:30pm today

They have cabbage rolls, perogies etc. Roughly $7 - $10 for a plate of homemade food. There is a small eat-in area. Nothing fancy.

Walking distance to the stadium.

That place is great!! I used to eat there All the time when I worked at Dofasco.