Look who we've got next week.

Saskatchewan.

I hope bender keeps his crying towel close by.

The first of 2 times this year that McMahon won't sound like a library.

...oh we've had some noise already...some boos in the first game and some cheers in the second...and with 30,000 season tickets holders versus the 23K or so in previous seasons your little greenies will be suitable drowned out...

Have you started doing your booing exercises yet, red? :lol:

Like usual the green will outnumber the red at McMahon. I give kudos to the Calgary team for having 30,000 season tickets, to bad they only get about 20,000 out to the actual games. I’m a Rider fan and I have 4 season tics to McMahon, theres lots of others just like me.

Always a great one at McMahon when the green guys come. But I`m thinking the Green zone is going to have to be fueled by somthing other than Rider Pride, as this one looks like a 33 point Stamp Thumpin of the Riders.

...this subject comes up every year, and every year it is shown that while the fans in green do very well to help fill up the empty spots and many of the seasons ticket holders who otherwise show up to games in neutral colours suddenly arrive in green the fact remains the riders fans amount to anywhere from 25% to 33% of the crowd at hand...a fact even rider fans have agreed to in the past...so if this idea of green outnumbering red helps keep you cozy at night Preisst then dream away, but really that's all it is, a dream...

...still though, the 2 to 1 ratio still keeps the place hopping...

I’ll take 33%. I think that is a pretty damn impressive number in any away stadium.
Hopefully it will be a good game and not a stinker like the thanksgiving one last year.

Early congrats to the Stamps for the win over the Riders on Saturday...I smell a good ol' fashioned ass-whoopin' comin' the way of the Riders...

Well I actually go to the games, not sure if you do or not, so I know what I see. As for the emboldened portion where has this ever been shown as "fact" as you allege? Do you have anything to back up this claim? If so please produce it. If not keep living in your dream world and pretend what you want to. The Rider fans drown out the few Stamp fans that show up.

Either way the games are certainly more energy filled then any others I attend at McMahon where it's sometimes hard to stay awake. The Edmonton games are good too but other than that it's a pretty dead crowd.

You want red to provide proof to back up his claim, yet you haven't given any proof to back up your own claim.

...hahahaha seriously, Chief is right, this is MY team's forum and you want me to prove something to you?...I've been going to games at McMahon for decades son, season ticket holder for many of those years, and I don't have to prove a gawddamn thing to you, you're not worthy I think is the saying....

...but in the interest of gentlemen fairness (something for certain I doubt you quite understand) I'll steer you towards asking a non-biased fan about the ratio, maybe someone like cfleskfan, another McMahon ST holder...or why don't you pm roughyfan, a rider fan from Edmonton who made the trek down here last year...or Dust, another rider fan who made the trek last year and spent considerable time having a look around to see if this claim that you hold so dear to actually existed....oh, I dont' doubt that you go to the games, perhaps with beer goggles?...as for green fans drowning out red fans, pretty darn quiet at that last game last year once the drunken idiots had been arrested and the good rider fans realized their team got their a$$ handed to them 43 - 5 style...

...in any case, I'd wish you a good game but you sound like such a downer I'm not sure you know what a good game means, don't let redwhite05 toss you in a paddy wagon...

LOL. LOL. Read the Calgary Herald today. It wasn't in the sports section but rather the 'City and Region' section. John Haverstock who is the stadium manager at McMahon stated that the crowd split is 50 - 50 Green - Red when the Riders play in Calgary and that it produces unique security problems (I suspect it is b/c of the rowdy Stamp fans). Read it and weep you dear thing you.

Beer goggles? - I always get a particular joy when ppull like you make these type of comments when you literally know zero about me. I doubt that I could care less what you think seeing as you are one of those ppull who like to pass judgement about ppull and things you know nothing about. LOL.

Your pathetically feeble attempt to prove a point by bringing up a game from last year does prove one thing though, it was pretty darn quiet wasn't it, typical for a McMahon Stadium crowd. Yawn.

So there we have it, enough proof for everyone and anyone, the stadium manager at McMahon states unequivocally that the crowd split is at least 50 -50 Green to red.

[url=http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/Calgary+football+stadium+boosts+security+Riders+Stamps+tilt/1842950/story.html]http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/Cal ... story.html[/url]

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :rockin:

btw - your puerile comments about being a downer and getting thrown in a paddy wagon are particularly hilarious considering who you are directing them at :lol:

Ppull? Seriously? I think it's time for the 12-year-old girl to come out again.

R u fricking serious? It's called an abbreviation. Get over it. This is the internet and the Grammar and Spelling Police are generally laughed at as ppull who take themselves way to serious or have other issues being masked by their draconian ideologies. You want to get into a test of proper English? LOL. :roll:

…you sir are boorish, I abhor sharing a stadium with you…Haverstock is incorrect anyway…

…as far as my assumptions of what/who you are, indeed I am probably incorrect, my apologies…I however hold firm to the idea that meeting you would rank very low on my things to do…good day…

It's always particularly revealing when someone who is proven wrong resorts to attempted ad hominem attack. True colours.

As if the person the childish rant was projected towards would even care that someone who comes across as so asinine wouldn't have the cojones to meet with them really matters. This topic is being degenerated into a crying centre by those who are not big enough to admit they were wrong and have resorted to school yard bullying and name calling. LOL. :expressionless:

Wouldn't be worth my time because you clearly don't know what an abbreviation is.

Wow what a mind bending post. :roll: Desperation. :lol: :lol:

...wow, calling someone boorish is schoolyard bullying....that's a first...

...as far as the ad hominen aspect, perhaps you are correct, it was not called for...I'll retract, but not on the truth of the original argument, that being the rider fans do not outnumber the stamp fans during a game at McMahon no matter what Halverstock says....so seeing its utterly fruitless we can convince the other of our stance perhaps we settle just with the point that we find each other asinine, agreed?...

...if so, then we part with very little respect for each other, no big loss....if not and you choose to continue this, this childish match of who's got a bigger one, I ask you do so in the main forum as while it is obvious you are learned and able to parlay you obviously cannot abide by forum guidelines...