LOOK OUT STAMPS

BETTER LOOK OUT STAMP FANS… BOMBERS ARE COMING FOR YOU … OH YEAH BY THE WAY I FORGOT TO MENTION EARLIER IN THE PRE-SEASON YOU MOVE TO GET HENRY BURRIS WAS A MISSED CALL, HE IS TOO OVERRATTED AND HE IS NOT THAT GOOD OF A QB… WHERE IS GARCIA WHEN YOU NEED HIM… HA HA HA HA :twisted:

I think your mother is calling you!

that is the spirit!!!..

Go Bombers GO!..

Even with beating the helpless Cats! I do not think the Bombers will be out of the cellar in the west. But hey you got to try right. Good luck you have to climb over a few teams to get there and if the bombers do this then they deserve it!

ha ha redwhite you are so funny..... we will show you who is the better team.... talk trash at the end of the season... when we are in the playoffs and your team is not...

two out of calgary's three wins come from the bombers. and your still only one game up from us. i think it's time for calgary to realize that this season won't be that great afterall

........I think it's just you wiggy, better check your pullups.......I better talk to CFL.pm about allowing illiterate 13 year olds to get passwords.........wiggy, canadaR, you two are immature, corrosive idiots who nothing about what you talk about........I think Yugioh is on in fifteen minutes, then it's bedtime for you.......sleep well my little babushkas........

Now now RandW, let the kiddies have some fun, their still peaking from all the red juice and teddy grahams their parents stuffed them with during the game.

Hey Pigseye good on the bombers it was tough to see either team lose. You really have to say thank goodness it was not your team. I have to feel for those cat fans.

At least they’re getting into the CFL game at a young age …

Someone commented on 2 of our 3 wins coming from winnipeg … well, our four losses came from Ottawa, Toronto and BC …

I"m 24

you’re just angry because you realize the stamps suck and blew the big bucks on burris and copeland just to see them on the sideline while your defence struggles to contain any sort of offence.

.........you wanna bring my mother into this fknuts?.......she died suddenly in June (pm Third and Ten for confirmation), why don't you provide me with your seat number at Canad Stadium and I'll pay you a little visit and you can tell me to my face what you think of my mother..........24?.....we were asking for your age not your fkin IQ

Redandwhite he may think he is 24 but you are correct he does not have much to think with. LOw class bomber fans this guy makes you less then a fan. Do not answer to this piece of crap. R&W we will be laughing at him later once he see’s his blue and glod do not win another game.

…I apologize to you 2005 for conduct unbefitting a classy stamp fan and acting very unlike my usual composed self, thanks for the pm words of support…I am sure the person who directed that comment to me meant to do so with no personal malice aforethought however tough he thought he was being…I doubt an aplogy is forthcoming, won’t hold my breath…in any event we’ll see what Winnipeg Blue Bomber Honour is all about I suppose…

R&W, Don’t waste your keyboard time on this guy…He gives the GOOD Bomber fans a bad name…Ah, let me retract that, The Good Bomber fans don’t have a bad name, they just have one of these morons amongst them.

My apologizes to you RandW as well as my condolences, my wife lost her father suddenly a couple years back and know what youre feeling. Tear that loser a new one if you have to, he is no bomber fan in my book.

you'll be crying when you see the stamps end at 3-15

wigman - You dare to come back and post again in this thread, but you can't even apologize to RedandWhite for what you said? Even though you didn't know of R&W's circumstances before saying that, an apology is in order. And to then brazenly go ahead and post more trash talk, and no apology, after hearing of what R&W has been through, is a callous slap in the face. That's about as inconsiderate as it comes. That is a complete lack of compassion and class. Forget giving Bombers fans a bad name; you are giving all Winnipegers a bad name with your comments. You owe R&W an apology, whether over the forum or by pm. I cannot even begin to describe how inconsiderate that is. The only thing you should have returned to this thread for was to apologize - not for more trashtalk. After an apology, OK, you can move on - albeit to a lesser degree. But what you have done has shown a maturity beyond your years - in a backwards sense. By age SIX you should know that an apology is in order, let alone age 24.

You know what, usually I feel bad for lecturing, but not in this case - you clearly need to hear it.

My condolences to you, RedandWhite ... My uncle was killed 10 months ago, and that's still tough to deal with; I cannot imagine what you're feeling now. Take your time with the grieving; it will take time. I hope all is well.

if it is true that that little kids mom died, i'm sorry. but if it's false, like what me and my friends always say after yo-mama jokes, than go get a life