Look out Rider-ville, we are taking over!

[Canadian QB Nathan Rourke edges out Riders for most-watched CFL game in Week 3 on TSN]

(Canadian QB Nathan Rourke edges out Riders for most-watched CFL game in Week 3 on TSN - 3DownNation)

3 Likes

The kid is exciting to watch for sure but hard to compare a Thursday night game vs a Saturday night game.

Also, the Montreal market is split between TSN and RDS, but the Toronto market is all TSN.

But still, fingers crossed that Rourke continues to attract eyeballs in BC and across teh country.

1 Like

Like it that a canadian is doing good at QB… . but really…… pish posh.on the taking over part… . you got cow town and the bombers too… rookie QB, more film on him every game and you played shite teams

Its a good story. Admittedly other than the 1st second of the Rider game, the BC game was a game I wanted to watch.

That didn't work out as I PVR'd it, but I think my kid was playing with the controller and it didn't get recorded.

Too bad - you missed some Canadian sports history. But I'm sure he will break his own record before he is finished.