look at our lineup and starters for calgarys game...pathetic

OK LISTEN....IF WE WANT TO WIN A GAME OR AT LEAST HOPE TO WIN A GAME PLAY THE PROPER STARTERS AT THE PROPER POSITIONS..

FOR EXAMPLE:

WE CANT DO MUCH ABOUT OUR OFFENSIVE LINE SO LEAVE IT AS IT IS..WOODARD, MARCOUX,HAGE, DYAKOWSKI AND DAVIS

AS FOR OUR RECEIVERS..ARMSTEAD SHOULD BE THE WIDE RECEIVER ON ONE SIDE WHICH HE IS AND THE OTHER SIDE SHOULD BE JASON FRENCH..NOT BAUMAN..GRRRR..PUT BAUMAN AS A BACK UP.

AS FOR THE SLOTBACKS BROCK RALPH AND NATE CURRY.

THE OTHER POSITIONS ARE FINE

AS FOR THE DEFENCE..WHAT A MESS..

OK NAUTYN LOESCHER AND CHARLTON KEITH IS FINE FOR THE DEFENSIVE ENDS..GIVE KEITH SOME MORE PLAYING TIME IS GOOD.

AS FOR THE DEFENSIVE TACKLES, HOWARD HODGES IS KIND OF SMALL FOR THE TACKLE POSITION.

LINEBACKERS SHOULD BE ARMOUR, MORENO AND JACKSON

CORNERBACKS TAY CODY AND JYKINE BRADLEY
DEFENSIVE BACKS SHOULD BE TILLER AND ANDERSON
SAFETY SHOULD BE BEVERIDGE

DONT BE PUTTING GORDON IN AS A CORNERBACK..PUT BRADLEY IN AND SEE WHAT HE CAN DO THIS YEAR

Ralph is hurt and might not even play.

I also didn't like the receiver lineup, but I read earlier today that Ralph may not be starting or playing for that matter because he has an injury. Hence the reason for the shuffle, and why Bauman is starting. Personally I would rather see Armstead play at the slot. That is where your go to guy should be playing.

As for the D-Line, I was suprised to see Dunbrack listed as a starter. Other than Loescher, this group is a mess no matter who starts.

Our secondary is a mess, so I figure we shouldn't tinker every week. Bradley may not be 100% yet, so he may see some time but isn't starting. If Roberts continues to get picked on they may want to move Cody to HB and bring in Beveridge. I think if Cody gets more time at Safety he will start to play better. If he's healthy he has great make-up speed, and we all know he can hit. It's just taking time to get used to this new spot.

Looks like they are starting a new linebacker this weak. You can't evaluate without starting.

A few surprises, but nothing too earth shattering. Let's face it we certainly can't stick with the same lineup as we previously did when we got killed.

PJ

Why are you YELLING??

lol

Why would the person who started this string be yelling; Perhaps he and thousands of other Tiger Cat fans are somewhat sick of the Coaching Braintrust -looks like another disater tonight. The defense absolutley is BUSH LEAGUE - Nice going Ed Oneil - Charlie Taaffe ........................