Look Ahead To 2006

I have said before that I was not going to give up on this season... well i officially give up. What is with the Offense Play Calling?? 6 cracks from the one and you don't have regimbald on the damn field...c'mon everyone has to agree that DALEY just does not have what it takes to coach!!!

Where was the defense?? Seems to me that they left when Rust left... what a bunch of panzies... with credit to Canada for playing all 4 QUARTERS.

YES THE REFS SHOULD BE SHOT
HOW CAN TWO REFS MISS THAT TOUCHDOWN BY STEGALL IN PERFECT POSITION AND CALL IT INCOMPLETE... I DON'T BLAME THE REFS FOR LOSSES ALL THE TIME... BUT DIDN'T THAT CHANGE THE PACE OF THE GAME...AFTER THAT SHIT CALL... SASK SCORES ON A 75 YD RUN... AGAIN WHERE WAS THE DEFENSE??

ALOT OF WORK TO DO HERE FOR NEXT YEAR AND IT STARTS WITH THE DEFENSE AND SEEING DALEY ON HIS WAY OUT OF TOWN!!
BOMBERS PISS ME OFF...DEFENSE PISSES ME OFF... THE REFS PISS ME OFF

WE NOW OFFICIALLY NEED INSTANT REPLAY!! FUCK THIS SEASON

Yeah, that missed call was a TD ... but 22 other players on the field had no clear idea. Yeah, the refs should've called it a TD, but the only ones who know that are Stegall and the DB covering him. Every other player just saw it as an incomplete. They didn't know that the refs blew the call ... so that can't be taken as an excuse.

Not just yet, the fat lady is only tuning up, they have to get the defence readjusted since losing Rust, Brown will be back next week and if they just get it turned around of defence, who knows what can happen yet.

the one thing I noticed was the blatant call saying it was incomplete, heres some food for thought, while the replay showed Stegall caught the ball the other thing I noticed was the pushoff on Davis before he made the catch ...anyone care to comment on that ? or was I the only one ?

clearly a push off by stegall, he and Davis had a good battle going on all night, I would say Milt got the better of him tonight, even though his team lost.

Yeah there was a push-off. Should have been flagged so it doesn't matter if Stegal got it or not.

its over ladies and gentlemen…see u again next year!

( but hey, u can still ruin sask. playoff hunt next game! )

Hey... his name is exactly like mine... ARGG! I'm FINALLY beginning to lose faith now... but hey, seeing Saskatchewan lose next week will ONLY make me more happier.

give you credit PIGSEYE....YOU NEVER SAY DIE AND NEITHER DO I....but there comes a time for reality to set in and us, trying to mask the crappy performance, will only end up in us just fooling ourselves... we were not good enough in a lot of winnable games...we have to start making changes now....one or two men out of the line-up in those winnable games.. should not have made the difference ...and if it did we're in more trouble than I thought (no depth)...look how many were missing in the Sask. line-up...anyway.. there is no other way but up from here....so lets start building now... :arrow:

I agree BleedBluandgold. Very tough for even the most faith flow fan to endure this. Where did the Defense that didn't allow a touch down in 10 quarters go? Missed tackels, blown coverage... The offense starts to look better...Glen looked lost for the first 2 quarters......AND DALEY get him out of there..... :evil:

next year country already? :shock: well if do get rid of Daley..Hamilton needs help :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing is over until it’s over, true we have to bring changes in, but with the cross over and so many games left we can’t give up hope, we have played darn good ball at times, it’s just a matter of winning next week and progressing from there…still a believer…go bombers

Thats right tank, we are going to need a little help from some of the other teams but we are still only 2 wins out of third place in the west.

Our back's are against the wall, margin of error is no more than two losses for the rest of the year. With a little help from our friends, and pure old fashion shit house luck we could pull it off. It all start's in house with our D getting there act together.

I believe in the Bombers and will support my team by going to the home games and cheering them on at home...but when your team loses to the struggling Ti-cats that want a win so bad, and then lose on Labour day to our arch rival, it's kinda hard to think about the play-offs at 3-8. I'd love to win all of our next games and put a smile on Stegall's face but let's just win a game at a time. Next up: The Riders...at HOME! C'mon BOMBERS!

After seeing the argos loose the the Ti-cats, the loss doesn't hurt has much as it did last week.

Now 2 teams have lost to the Ti-cats and we are not alone. :slight_smile: