London, Ontario fans

Me and my buddy usually watch the Grey Cup with my folks because they've a 60" (yes, 60) plasma TV, but we feel like going out this year. Does anyone in London know if any bars will be playing the Grey Cup? I know the Palasad plays the NHL playoffs. Any chance they'll also be playing the Grey Cup?

So sad you have to ask that question ! That question has never been asked in Wpg,Sk or Edm!

No kidding, try to find a bar in WPG not playing the game!

Those cities also have teams. :wink: I stopped going to the bars years ago because of the cost. I usually go out for the Stanley Cup games and that's it. So there may actually be places playing the games, I just don't know about them.

[quote="Chief"]Those cities also have teams. :wink: I stopped going to the bars years ago because of the cost. I usually go out for the Stanley Cup games and that's it. So there may actually be places playing the games, I just don't know about them.[/quot

If you even asked that question in the West, you would get a " WTF " are you smoking look!

call palasad and ask.

dont all bars play the game?

:thup:

Saskatchewan a lot of businesses close early for it, especially if the Riders happen to be playing. Same goes for Gold medal hockey games

Any luck finding a bar, Chief? If you haven't found one yet i'd highly recommend the Morrissey House on Dundas and Waterloo. It's a great pub anytime and I know if you gave them a call they would be sure to have the Grey Cup on for ya.

Or maybe give the Old South Pub in Wortley Village a call. Also a great place .

Well Chief if you want to drive an hour and a half Bobcats is hosting a Grey Cup Party in Windsor. Myself and a few Homies from Winnipeg will be there. 12.95 all you can eat buffet

He must be surely be talking about London England !! :roll:

I'll keep that place in mind. I did find a small restaurant near where I live. A buddy and I went there for dinner last Monday and got hammered during MNF. :lol: The woman said they usually have football on the TV on Sundays. So I have a couple options. Thanks for the heads-up. :slight_smile:

If I'd read this earlier, I probably would've taken you up on it. :lol: I actually have family in Windsor, so I would've had a place to crash.

What ever became customer is always right and dictates especially if multiple individuals come in and threaten to take their business elsewhere.