lol...........

cheap win??????? you losers didnt deserve to win , you didnt lead once in the game, so have fun giving us your keys to the dressing room,

and tell carl, to take his tiger skinned thongs out of his locker , and also get it sterolized.

jsut in case him and davey boy were having some fun,, ]

THNKS GUYS

It was the same old game for the Lions, just like the last 6 out of 7 losses downt he stretch and some of the wins in that 11-0 win streak. bad coaching, lack of preparation, and minimal efforts and hunger are to blame for the loss.

The Lions didn’t deserve to win even if Simon made that TD catch at the end of the game.

Cheap win is about right. Inconsistent officiating all afternoon killed us...as well as Montford getting through all the time. He had a great game. Montford and Maas I have respect for...but that's about it on the eskie bench. The eskies have been inconsistent all year, let's hope they continue that next Sunday...

Go Montreal!!

#%& you, dumbass: the Esks deserved that win and theyll deserve the Cup too. so you and all the other mother%&#er lion fans out there who think, for whatever bull#$%& reason, that the lions shouldve won, go look at the scoreboard, it never lies: the ESKIMOS are going to the Grey Cup and u a$$holes are going home, both deservedly so.

RnR, please!

Just trash talk us, okay, we can take that! But man, oh man, just stop making those other kinds of references. First Lui, now Dave and Carl?!?!?!

Next thing you know you'll be talking about the Leos man-on-man coverage... (shudder)

Good game, by the way. Congrats. :wink:

LOL. auesome comeback... 81, yuo are the first person to make me re-think a comment i made lol

also were they giving out orange hats i saw alot of people with the same hats on??

yeah, umm… the lions man on man coverage did get carved up…

Give away? No man. It's all about profit from merchandise, here. But then again I was late for the game so they could have been giving them out at the pregame street party.

oh well i saw a alot of people with the exact same hats.

I think there was a give away, We arrived late and everyone in our section seemed to have one. Although, I’m too old to be wearing that stuff. LOL

HOW OLD ARE YOU??

Too old! I’m retired enjoying life in Central BC. So at least over 60!

joly shit, i did not know that i should have more respect for the elder.

EVERYONE SMACK TALKING SPORTMEN IS OFF LIMITS, AT LEATS FOR ME , MY ELDERS GET RESPECT AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY COMMENT THAT WERE HURTFULL

RNR…You were NOT hurtful at all! Don’t sweat it man. I’m a bit like R&W… I’ll take my shots every now and then. I’ll call a spade a spade most of the time. And as for yesterday I give your Esks full credit for the win.

In the meantime make sure they do us Westerners proud next Sunday!

ok

i may be only 18 but in my life the elder get respect because they have been through life and know alot more about me and deserve my respect

thats why i dont give the older guys hard times,:slight_smile:

What is that suppose to mean?!?