LOL......We sign Two......Defensive Players? LOL

So......here we are, in a Bi week......with the Worst Offensive Line, to ever put on a BC Lion Jersey, not to mention having the Worst Offensive Team since the second coming of Murray Pezim,......and we are out signing Defensive Linemen and Linebackers?
All one can do is ......LAUGH!
Who is running this Show, and the next obvious question is....."WHY" are they still running this Show?
Whether or not the Eskimos are doing the right thing or not.......at least.....with the "same" Pathetic record as our Lions have,.....some Heads are ROLLING over in Edmonton.
Our QBs have absolutely NO PROTECTION at all......and here they are.....out signing Cast Off Defensive Players?
Hey Wally.........If you can Not Protect our own QBs........then why not bring in MORE QBs, to replace the ones who are about to get KILLED out there, behind our Embarrassing group of Offensive Linegirls, that we presently have.
Jeff Garcia was available for us..........Geez.......I wonder how long he would last.......Running for his Life, behind our Offensive Line.
What.......May be?.......One game!
We Desperately NEED.......some Experienced Veteran HELP.......on the Offensive Line Wally.
Man...........what are you thinking?????? LOL

Hey on that note.........Our Late Great and much Loved...Bobby Ackles, was always Front and Center with our BC LIons......He was always available for comment or just had his head into every thing..
Having said that.......has any one......seen or heard anything, from his Replacement at all?
Bobby would have had this MESS.......Straightened out Long before this time!
We are presently a Season Ticket holders........but.....much more of this......and it will definitely be our Last Season of watching them do NOTHING!

Hey smartass... Aaron Hunt is out 7 more week with a chest injury. He needed to be replaced with another defensive tackle. Unless you think a 5 man rotation on the D-Line is really going to hold up for 7 whole weeks (or more) in a row?

It's like a draft... if you've got a guy you really like... you draft him... regardless of position needs which you look at later. They really liked Bullock... and they signed Joe McGrath last night. They're also working on signing Grice-Mullin now that he's been cut.

It's called PATIENCE, they're not going to announce all their moves all at once... and they wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didn't look to improve ALL parts of the game.

I think the bigger joke is your forum posts which are almost entirely incomprehensible and clearly not well thought out.

Ik17???

Once again, it is "You" who is showing your lack of intelligence.
We have all told you, numerous times over now.
It is spelled .....IQ 17.
WOW....who pissed in your Corn Flakes Moron........Errrrrrr........I meant to say.....this morning?
Take a Breath there Girly Man, and realize that the Lions are going NO Where, this year!
Picking Up.......Washed Out "CFL" Cast Offs, doesn't really get any ones Heart Beating with Excitement or even Hope!
We, as Season Ticket holders, have every right in the world to express our concerns and comments, on this forum, just as you have.
No reason to get your soled Panties, all tied up in a Knot!
Patience? LOL
WTF?

In case you aren't aware, Backer@Empire, you are coming off sounding like an idiot. If you're going to call someone a moron you would be wise to at least show a junior high level of command of the english language.

...or..."is"...This.....HOW,you,were...taught "To" write...?

Jesus, my screen is full of red warnings after writing that. I guess maybe you don't actually read what you post. Give it a try.

I agree with ik17, with a team this bad you have to look at all side of the game. They'll likely limp into the playoffs given how Edmonton and Winnipeg are playing, so there's no need to rip the team apart.

Yes, Backer, you have a right to your opinion. Maybe you should give yours more thought.