Logging In blah blah blah

Anyone else have a hard time finding the forum link lately?
I always start at the CFL.ca page 1st, the click on the forums tab, but its hidden now under CFL GameZone, whatever the heck that is....

5 Likes
2 Likes

LGB, I'm electronically challenged. At least once a week I need to find this site, I search "CFL forum" all comes straight back, no login for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it works. Lol :+1:

4 Likes

But then we'd have to wake up and smell the coffee... snap out of it... give ourselves a pinch... I'll think of another cliche soon. I'm not sure we can handle reality around here. :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes it’s gone on mine to, I just google cfl fan forum, it takes you directly there.

That's what we'll be calling ourselves twenty years from now when everyone else has their electronic devices implanted gawd knows where. They'll be like tattoos but upgradeable.

I wonder if Microsoft will make us log into our own minds everytime we try to make an important decision?

"Honey, I know you want me to mow the lawn but I forgot my brain password and I have to lie here on the couch and watch football until tech support gets back to me. I'm REALLY sorry. Ummm... could you fetch me a beer and some more chips while you're up?"

4 Likes

That is hilarious. Most teens are already turning into that. Can't do a chore for 5 minutes without checking who snapchatted a picture of their dog licking himself.

5 Likes

I've already started my transformation, I got my first, second and a booster microchip injections.....I now have night vision and a glowing aura.

3 Likes

Let me know which upgrade gets the Japanese Sex Robots knocking on your door. I'll sign up for THAT one.

2 Likes

Did you have to mention cutting the grass? I'll be back in a couple hours. Double Drat!

1 Like

Sorry. I'm really REALLY sorry. While you're doing that I'll keep watch and sign for any five foot tall FeDex deliveries from Japan wearing lingerie and high heels.

1 Like

Your FeDex delivery just arrived.

BDSM??:face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

That's just nuts. :smiley:

1 Like

Back today on my iPad.

"If it is not broken, don't fix it!" Leave well enough alone already. Thankfully they made the easy correction.

1 Like

You Bomber guys are pretty kinky. What the hells in that Manitoba water? :rofl:

3 Likes

Mostly raw sewage, thankfully I don't live in Winnipeg and have my own water and sewage system.

Of course, I do understand you mean, why are we nuts, crazy?....... Short answer.......28 years without a Grey Cup.

So how soon does CooCoo stuff occur in Hamilton?? Nothing but hope for the cat's as long as we the Bombers are no longer there. Otherwise.....

Blue tree pete

3 Likes

Have you been to our Ti-Cats forum? :smile:

1 Like

By Ti-Cats forum.... do you mean 3D Nation?

When I first jumped in to your fabulous forum (3DN)
my first comment was a compliment/truthism about how Hamilton won the game but should not be happy with how they won their game..... I've paid for it ever since...I respect that. If you mean the Ti-Cats only site, no I have not, been invited. But no, I would be lunch meat. Lol. :woozy_face:

1 Like

The Ti-cat forum on this site. Maaax is in there all the time. I think we adopted him. :smile:

2 Likes