Locker room sale?

i got this e-mail Oct 28

In May, you supported the Tiger-Cats by purchasing tickets to our June 14 preseason game at McMaster University against the Montreal Alouettes. The Tiger-Cats won the game 28-23 and you helped kick off our season on the right foot – thank you again for your support!

At that time we promised all season seat holders who purchased tickets for the game a VIP behind-the-scenes tour of Tim Hortons Field for you and a guest.

Due to the ongoing construction delays and the unique circumstances that took place this year, we have not been able to execute this VIP event.

We have not forgotten about your VIP tour! The Tiger-Cats will deliver on our promise once the stadium is fully completed. One of our Ticketing Representatives will contact you with a date for the event in Spring 2015. We look forward to giving you a full behind-the-scenes look at our new home.

If you have any questions please call one of our Ticketing Representatives directly at 905-547-CATS (2287).

Oskee Wee Wee,

[/quote]
Thanks for correcting me. That’s awesome. I didn’t get the email, so I’ll have to ensure they have the correct one on file.

Thanks again!