Locker Room Sale!

Be there next Friday, November 16 (season seat holders only) and Saturday, November 17 (general public) for the final event at Ivor Wynne Stadium before it's dismantled. This is your chance to take home a priceless keepsake or artifact from the home of the Tiger-Cats. Fans will also receive unprecedented access to the locker room, including media and meeting rooms.

Where: Ivor Wynne Stadium's Locker Room. Access through Balsam Avenue.
When: Friday, November 16 from 9 until 6 p.m. (season seat holders only) and Saturday, November 17, 10am - 4pm (general public)

well i wouldnt count on me being there on the friday considering i work a saturday sunday event would been better but i guess they figure there not working so nether should anyone else

Did I read this right, Its start at 9 AM on Friday ??????

yeah I was wondering about that. That's how its written in the email...I was wondering if that was a typo and its really 6pm - pm? If someone on the ticat staff could verify it would be greatly appreciated. lol I actually hope its as written, that it starts at 9am because that works better for me.

Guess they changed the times for Friday..........
Be there this Friday, November 16 and Saturday, November 17 for the final event at Ivor Wynne Stadium. This is your chance to take home a priceless keepsake or artifact from the home of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Fans will also receive unprecedented access to the locker room, including media and meeting rooms, as well as great deals on merchandise.

Where: Ivor Wynne Stadium's Locker Room. Access through Balsam Avenue.
When: Friday, November 16 from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. (exclusive to season seat holders only) and Saturday, November 17, 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. (general public).
What: Tiger-Cats memorabilia, Wall of Honour boards, Tiger-Cats merchandise, game used equipment and more

went down yesterday and am curious to hear what people bought as for myself i didnt find the sale to be nearly what i thought it would be. it was the on feild playing football and walking around the stadium one last that was my hilite ohhh even took a peice of turf

The locker room sale for me was a success. I was disappointed I could not buy the new game worm jerseys, however I got over that quickly and purchased a game used ball and two practice jerseys ((Stalla - Gigure) and a player name locker tag. I am normally first or second in line but this year arriving after 4 pm I was surprised to see 3 people waiting a the Balsam gate entrance. As far as getting something memorable, the early bird gets the worn. I can only guess the game worn uniform equipment will be on the Ebay auction starting Nov. 21th

Oskee Wee Wee

I was about 10th in line, i got some really neat stuff from IWS that is priceless :rockin:

…maybe fans decided that they’ve given the “org” enough of their hard earned $ and couldn’t bare to part with more of it for a last place team in 2012 & sub par performance for a decade?
…it’s funny 'cause it’s true.

:cowboy:

I've have attended the locker room events for years. This was the largest crowd I've ever seen. I'm sure lots of fans left with that special Tiger Cat related item.