Live play-by-play not working

WOW
I wish the biggest thing I have to worry about is game stats

lucky you :slight_smile:

BTW - RO, How long have you been working for the league office now anyhow? :stuck_out_tongue: :twisted:

HUH

I figure that the guys not doing a very good job must have the same could-care-less-about-stats attitude that you seem to have.

2+2=4? :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not that I dont care about them!
Its that I dont complain if they are not there!

But you will complain about FYB complaining. Are you sure you don't work for the league?

Observing not complaining!

Why come here for play by play anyway? Just look up a local radio station for the teams playing and listen online. If 620 CKRM is online, then I am sure all radio stations are online. Far more entertaining to hear what is happening then to read it. JMO.

Go Riders!!

Problem is not all radio stations will give you the results you want to hear. TheFan960 here in Calgary doesn't cover the CFL at all, they almost always have Northern League Baseball coverage instead. That's because QR77 covers Stamps games, but if a Stamps game isn't on then they're all news. So there's really no good alternative.. that I know of anyway.

I didnt watch most of the game last night. When I tuned into the end, Jackson was in for BC at QB. I want to get the scoop as to how much time did pierce play. What were his stats, and jacksons, etc. How many two and outs? Reading thru play by play can give you a feel for the game beyond just the final stats.

seems that someone wants the incredible incompetence of the league office personnel to be kept a secret.

That is truly bush.

Still no stats or play by play or attendance numbers for last night games.

why could this not be put in the other thread already dedicated to this?

How about now?
Any stats now?
How about now?
Now?

No.
No.
No.
Yes!.....Wait.....
Uh, no.....

I couldnt find it. I assumed it had been blown away without notice as I read is often the case. Not nice to mess with my head by changing the title, grr :slight_smile:

nope

nope

nope

still nope

the new title is misleading. It is not just that the play by play function is not working. They havent bothered to put in game stats and attendence either.

Send them emails, they dont respond
I havent been able to change my password, I send them emails and pm's, but no response. I inquired about other technical difficulties, no response. Over the yrs I have sent one or two emails a yr. One guy used to respond a few yrs ago, he moved on to other things and now nobody does.

While other sites like NFL.com, and 13thman.com and so forth existed for a number of yrs now, it took them til just recently to get their site halfway decent and it is still not as good as the others. Although the message forums are finally good enough to use, they still not quite up to par with the others.

Wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh...

FYB, you're whining and kvetching about this as if this was your livelihood or "raison d'etre." There are more important things to life than the interosynchrecies of a football game. Am I miffed that the stats aren't/weren't up yet? Of course I am, but if I really wanted to see the list of scoring plays and the attendance, I'd do what normal Canadians might do: invest in a bloody newspaper.

Websites are maintained by humans; whom are apt to make mistakes, ya know. Just be fortunate they even provide the service. Unless, of course, you want to go back to the days when PBP on the site didn't even exist and saskargo was flaming Rider fans right, left, and centre. I sure as hell don't.