Little Ball of "Pain"

Ken Peters.

Stop.

You're killing me.

The Little Balls in Pain. :lol:

that was pretty good lol :rockin:

It would have been better if he used it once instead of using it in both articles.

true ken peters does come up with some catchy phrases but he over uses every single one of them.

man i wanna see what eakin can do...

so do i blitz! but how does that have anything to do with this thread lol :? :lol:

Other writers have called Josh the "Little Ball Of Pain" before.

For the record, Ken Peters did not originate it.

Josh has said he prefers it
to "The Little Ball Of Hate"

as do I.

And I believe that variations of his nuckname have been discussed before, with a number of suggestions being made. I wonder if "happy fun ball" was suggested. You could click here if you don't recall or haven't seen the SNL parody advertisement. The "do not taunt happy fun ball" warning could perhaps suit him well.

:)

Here's the full text of the Happy Fun Ball disclaimer, with all references to "Happy Fun Ball" replaced by "Josh Ranek". Let's see if it still applies:

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children should avoid prolonged exposure to Josh Ranek.

Caution: Josh Ranek may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Josh Ranek contains a liquid core, which if exposed due to rupture should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Josh Ranek on concrete.

Discontinue use of Josh Ranek if any of the following occurs:

• Itching
  • Vertigo
  • Dizziness
  • Tingling in extremities
  • Loss of balance or coordination
  • Slurred speech
  • Temporary blindness
  • Profuse Sweating
    or
  • Heart palpitations

If Josh Ranek begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Josh Ranek may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Josh Ranek should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration.

Failure to do so relieves the makers of Josh Ranek, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Josh Ranek include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Josh Ranek has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Josh Ranek.

Josh Ranek comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Good one. Now that looks like we have the "Josh Ranek Facts." One may consider replacing the name of Chuck Norris with that of Josh Ranek on that page of "facts."

:)

Have you seen the BurgerKing commercial with the little people making the burgers.... and the little guy is pinned under the patty?
Kinda' reminded me of Raneks goal line rush last week.