Little Ball of......Enough already

Is it just me or is it getting a little annoying reading the Spec and seeing Josh "Little Ball of Hate" Ranek .....Just call him by his name.....Remember Steve "woo woo" Wooster. That nickname was another stupid one (although he didn't last here too long after his arrest)

[quote="stubbs"]Is it just me or is it getting a little annoying reading the Spec and seeing Josh "Little Ball of Hate" Ranek .....Just call him by his name.....Remember Steve "woo woo" Wooster. That nickname was another stupid one (although he didnI agree, it's a stupid nickname. On another note, while Ranek has shown an ability to run the ball in years past, what has he done lately? BC just cut Antonio Warren only because he's stuggled a little bit this year and they have Joe Smith playing well. Note to the Ticats brass, sign Warren, cut Ranek!

Its not the Spec, Its Kenny.

He seems to have replaced the nickname with 'little ball of life insurance salesman'

It's ironic though, because I see that as a potential future career for Kenny. :wink:

RE: Ken's future as a life insurance salesman;

If anyone saw him on CH Sportscope on Sunday they'd know he was no where near personable enough to be a salesman of anykind.

How about Little Ball of Cheesy Greeting Card Writer then?

Ya ,Shultzy started that nick name and I’m sure Josh is tired of hearing it too.

Wish the anouncer would lay off too Stubbs,it’s a pain to hear!!

know what i'm tired of? a RB with a 2.5 yard average per carry.

BC just cut Antonnio Warren, bring him in, he's used to running behind a junk Oline.