LIONSvs. TICATS Game Thread

TD #1 tonight...keep em coming boz

I have a job thanks. Not my forte for TSN comentator.

Probably be better than some of bone heads heads they have now

Jimenez should have been ejected, and he should be fined and suspended. Deliberate attempt to injure. NO room in our game for that.

If it's half as good as yesterdays game I'll be happy
Too bad the Stamps didn't show up for that one.
Huh??? Come again? What game where you watching?

Kinda humorous to see Lions fans complaining about Jimenez being a dirty player. You know...since both he and Rob Murphy used to be on the O-Line for the Lions. :lol:

So far the offences are moving the ball. Entertaining...

ya I was about to ask that.. was he watching some other game that was on channel 600?

Cobb looked good on that run

What a BS PI call on BC....

PI must have been on another receiver?

Ticat TD complements of poor ref'n

Ya in different game

I'll give you the complaint, 54. They didn't have a close-up iso and even the commentators had to presume on arm contact. I'm a 'Cat fan but that's the questionable call... not the TD catch.

But the play in question looked clean to me I thought on the replay.

I'll give you the complaint, 54. They didn't have a close-up iso and even the commentators had to presume on arm contact. I'm a 'Cat fan but that's the questionable call... not the TD catch.

What a BS PI call on BC....
They have now started calling it that way - I don't like it either but that is the letter of the law. Twice last week and then last night as well. On the replay the BC defenders hand clearly made contact before the ball arrived. Yes it was on the TiCats butt and in no way shape or form interfered with the play - any contact of any kind with the hands prior to the ball arriving is being called like that...

They only showed the play around the goal line but the penalty occurred around the 10. Can't complain about the call if they don't show us the proper part of the play.

Dig'n this Black guy...on fire

Glad BC got rid of that moran Gibbs...starting to pay off for BC