LIONS!!!!

The Blue Bombers are going down. GO LIONS!!!

Delete that please!!!!!!!!!

Mods, remove that!!!!!!!!!!

JC. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY ON THE MAIN FORUM!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR NOT A BB FAN OR HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOU THE BOMBERS, PLEASE GO AWAY AND KEEP YOUR ANTI BB COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF!!!!!!! GEEZ, BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!! NOT A PUSSY!!!!!!!

lol!!! take it easy on him KK! i went on to the lions site and said "BC SUCKS"! maybe he's just trying to get me and all the other bomber fans back! lol

Shank868, shame on you!

i remember a stupid ***** saying a similar thing last time, when the lions got thrashed

..... i meant trying to get us back after we WHOOOOPED their u know wot! don't worry Kanga, i'm not gong soft, just don't want to be booted from the bc forum!!!

Um excuse me but the lions got so called thrashed by two players during that game tonight however.......oh well im sure you know what happend..GO LIONS.....

Well, the Leos proved that the previous loss to Wpg was a fluke with their blowout win tonight at BC Place.

:)

a fluke? 44 to 23 was no fluke!!! 41 to 1was a fluke, why?, Winnie is out of the playoffs so we don't give a flying fuck anymore.

It was a fluke alright , they couldn't score even 1 offensive point . Your punter was your player of the game , the only guy to score.
The Bombesr not only got their a$$es kicked on the score board they were getting a well deserved beating on the field too , it was just great to see Bombers laying on the ground every where crying . Haven't enjoyed a route this much in some time.
And the score flattered the Bombers if anything , Casey Printers did all the damage in just a little over 2 quarters , had he stayed in he could no doubt have put up 60 points last night( if BC was a low class team like the bombers they would have tried their best to make it 75-0) .
And that would have been well deserved too , after the classless display by the Bombers and their fans 2 weeks ago . I lost big time respect for you Bombers 2 weeks before , what were you guys thinking knowing you had to come back here in 2 weeks, dumping beer on our guys and chanting BC sucks as they walked out ???Why did that Jacka$$ Daley go for a 2 point convert late in that game when the game was long since done??? Ain't payback a beautiful thing??? Did you not notice you weren't playing our # 1 team 2 weeks ago??? That was our third string QB!!! And a still hurting Casey Printers along with a shuffled , decimated secondary you played then .
You got the real deal last night , you Bombers sure do suck.
Happy golfing or is it too cold for that over there?

Oh one more thing , that was a real nice cheap shot by the bombers that was shown by TSN at the end of half time that they asked Wally about. After the play was over trying to take out Tyrone Williams knees on a deliberate play , that guy should be suspended by the league . Good thing it didn't work hopefully Tyrone was able to beat on that idiot during the second half like he did all game long to the Bomber line.

ALRIGHT PENNW, BANG!!!

enjoy ur win over a non-playoff, sub 500 team - feels good to gloat over such a big win, doesn't it. don't worry, wot goes around comes around!!! i will agree w ut that Daley is a jackass, but everything else is bull***t! see u on the golf course!!!

Rather than a case of gloating Shank , I think it’s a case of what you just said, what goes around just came around . That’s my point , The Bombers asked for it and they got it. They kicked a team when they were down and when that team now got got up , they kicked the crap out of the bombers . Daley was trying to run up the score , the Lions didn’t have to try , they pulled Printers early and gave #3 Pierce a go and then #4 Jackson time too .
Trying to dump beer and garbage on a visiting team as they are walking out is about as classless as you can get and Bomber fans did it to the Lions , last night they got what they deserved . This is my first post like this after our guys whupped someone ever , I’m not gloating , I’m venting , you guys asked for it.
And yes , one of your players did try to take out Williams knees after the play . TSN showed it at the half and asked Bouno about it . It’s not BS.

never said it was bs, but i didn't see the play. it's football, it happens, just like ur idiot johnson!!! not condoning it or even supporting it, but it's a sad reality. i think Buono is a class guy, wish i could say that 'bout Daley - the idiot.