Lions WSF tickets selling fast

awesome stuff

10 Likes
1 Like

This is what's left as of Sunday morning:

Screenshot 2022-10-30 10.32.33

3 Likes

Are they opening the upper bowl?

Not that I’ve heard. Still seems to be a lot tickets available in the lower bowl. But let’s see how sales go over the next 3-4 days. Hopefully, they’ll have to open up a few upper sections.

1 Like

Missed out on getting my tickets (forgot to check my email lol).

May not be able to attend anyways (kids lacrosse game, time TBD , that day)

May pvr it.

Good to see tix are selling fast.

3 Likes

I honestly think that a lower bowl sell out would be excellent not expecting more than that

2 Likes

Welcome to the fun house err I meant to the forum :rofl:.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome aboard Dups, nice to have you with us. What I would say about those Ticketmaster pics is don’t get to carried away from what you see. Earlier on in the season I use to follow ticketmaster to see how a game was selling. I saw those pics where it looked like the lower bowl was sold but at game time tons of seats left. Also, like some of those pics above where entire sections are sold out well before the game, only to see those sections later on then showing lots of seats.
I would love to see the upper bowl opened also, but I will await an announcement from the Lions saying it’s open.

4 Likes

Yes I agree I remember one time for a concert said nothing left just singles
Looked 1 minutes later more double seats opens up . Just checking first year I have been back to a lions game in 6 years

This is Vancouver's time to shine; you have most exciting team in the CFL with the most intriguing QB....and a great owner!

If you won't show up and support your team now your just a Toronto wannabe.

1 Like

Well it appears the upper bowl could be open for the semi final. Ticketmaster is now showing the upper bowl but nothing available yet to purchase.

2 Likes

yup confirmed

3 Likes

Now open on Ticketmaster but does show some in the end zones on one end on the sides.

Very true. Ticketmaster typically shows a selection of tickets… not necessarily everything available.

Hope the new owner does well

3 Likes

As ticket sales skyrocket, #BCLions announce the upper deck is OPEN for Sunday's Western Semi-Final. BE THERE đź“ť | https://bit.ly/3h1uoeN #RoarLikeNeverBefore

5 Likes

This is a wise move. Trying to gouge fans for Grey Cup tickets in that first year at BMO was one of the big reasons Bell and Tanenbaum lost much of the good will and excitement for the team.

5 Likes

The MLSE did a good job driving the fans away with that mindset.

Surprised they didn’t pull that stunt with TFC.

Are they that afraid of the Red Patch Boys :rofl::joy:?

1 Like