Lions woulda won if

the plane had got them there on time

so there :wink:

I don't think so but they would have had a chance to win it in BC if they hosted the game with BC's outstanding clock keepers.

The Lions also would have won if they scored more points than the Riders.

...they had scored more points than the Riders did. :smiley: :smiley:

Lulay is the real deal, though. Next year will be a much closer (and tougher) season.

LOL Grims and I jinxed each other…I guess we owe each other a beer. :smiley:

OMG HIVEMIND1!1!!

If they would have finished them off in the first half!

If the Lions had actually hurried when they ran their hurry up offence.

In a league where the last 3 minutes of so many games become the deciding factor I don't think you could finish any team off in the first half.

Would have just given DD and Sask some time to march it right back for a game winning point.

If the Riders had 13 men on the field.

you mean they didnt????

ROFLMAO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I was there, if the Lions hadn't called Time Out There would have been another Thirteen men on the field penalty right near the end of the game!

Okay, that was funny :lol:

Now stop it!! :cry:

.... if DD continued to suck in the second half! BUT he didn't, instead he dominated as he will thru the playoffs and win the GC and GC MOP (or MVP, or whatever they are calling it this year). :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

The Lions woulda' won it if they weren't playing Saskatchewan. But they were. Now, the BC season is over.

In a related note, just before kick-off, my wife asked me what I thought the score was gonna' be. My response was 33-27 Riders. Imagine my shock when after one TD in OT it was 33-27 Riders.

Well with your ability to predict the future please tell me you predict the riders to win the GC! 8)

if the refs new what an offside was :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you as good at prediction lotto numbers?... :wink: