Lions vs. Bomber

I'm looking forward to this one. Reilly vs. Collaros.

Should be a good game.

3 Likes

With all the duds we've had this one looks promising. Now can I stay up for it.

1 Like

A neighbor down the street reminds me everytime he walks to the mailbox that it was a BIG, BIG mistake that the Cats got rid of Collaros. The way Collaros is playing I can't really dispute him.

2 Likes

sounds like your neighbour is my father.

Does he also remind you constantly how Masoli can never deliver under pressure, and will never be a successful QB?

:wink:

1 Like

Lucky Whitehead with a wrist injury. Hopefuly it's not broken. The CFL needs dynamic players like that on the field.

1 Like

Is your Dad’s name Joe? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

No, but sounds like Joe and my father Glenn could be good pals.

2 Likes

Fixed

3 Likes

BC may give Posey a call tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Garney hasn’t been around for a couple of weeks. I’m starting to forget who’s mediocre around here.

2 Likes

Winnipeg DT #98 Richardson has arms like tree trunks. :muscle:
Joe Montford would be jealous.

2 Likes

Rod Black and Glen Suitor together OMG

2 Likes

Hope Wolitarsky is ok his knee clearly hyperextended , looks like he told teammates he was fine when I tried to read lips when camera was on him so hopefully just a sprain

1 Like

Watching the Bomber's defence it feels like they have 20 guys on the field. Every Lion ball carrier is instantly swarmed by at least 3 Bomber shirts. Unbelievable how they cover all the gaps.

3 Likes

So the Lions lost to just one Bomber? Jeez how bad would it have been if the whole team showed up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Collaros should retire.

1 Like

I was one who actually posted that opinion, thinking Zach was better to leave the game healthy than with various concussion related symptoms. Zach and the Bombers have certainly proved me totally wrong on that one.

Good protection, strong receiving corps, good run game, an offence ideally suited to Zach’s skills. I wish him continued success and good health. He looks completely at home, on base for a landmark season.

3 Likes

It wasn’t good. Rodawful was awarding 1st downs when it was obvious the guy was short by a yard or 2 . . . when Rod makes a gaffe its usually followed by 2 to 4 seconds of silence - - - in the faint hope the audience forget Black’s latest gaffe.
Black & Suits were in a terrible tussle for air-time last nite. Remember, Suits doesn’t defer to Black like Black’s other mic-partner does. Suits wants to get in his 2 cents - and will often run over Black while Black is looking at his cookie sheet; determining what college the latest player he mentioned is from! Had a devil of a time coming up w/ Nathan Rourke’s college!

Bombers making believers out of yours truly in almost all facets of the game - tonite, even including kick returns as Jenny Grant was in for the last dud, Lou Groza or whatever his name was.
Bombers were desperately trying to keep an over-matched BC squad in the game. Harris barfing up a football by not wrapping with 2 hands and a BC guy going after his arm. Lawler, despite his amazing output last nite - also put a ball on the floor, rather easily compared to Harris getting lambasted.

Even that couldn't save the Lions!

Didn't like Junior Campbell putting an obviously damaged Lucky Whitehead back in the game - thats dangerous stuff son!

Appreciated O'Shea keeping Zach in the game - cuz w/ Reilly as your opponent a 2 score lead and 3 minutes left is scant padding.

Brian Burnham is one of the CFL's elite WRs but going pout-baby nutz at the end cuz BC wasn't tossing bombs was poor sportsmanship. The game is over son, there's only 31 ticks on the clock. You want someone else getting injured???

I wish Hamilton had all that.

1 Like