Lions vs Argos

Far too many penalties. Both team need to clean it up. I hate games like this.

The Argos get no yards yet the player called for no yards is being held. Either he's in the 5 yard area or he's being held in the 5 yard area but you can't penalize both. These guys make Andre Proulx look like a Rhodes Scholar.

I’ve seen it where the guy in the 5 yard zone is actually backpeedling to get out and is being pulled back in by the other player and it is still called…

My view, he’s either being held and unable to get out and you call holding, or he’s not being held and decides not to give 5 yards and you call no yards. You don’t call both, but then this crew seems to be in way over their heads today so no surprise.

Argos are on a drive towards the end of the half..either TD or FG - former would be nice 8)

My preference would be… nothing!

Ray is dropped for the sack…two plays later Argo FG 11-3 Lions

Would've preferred a TD, but at least Toronto's already on the board.

11-6 Lions at Half time...

I'll take the last minute FG, but the Toronto offence better come out swinging in the second half.

Oh Chief I think they’re swinging as best they can. . . but recognize that’s one heck of a defence they’re up against.

When, in the secondary, you have Parker and Shell on one side, Marsh and Phillips on the other, where the heck do you throw? That’s even assuming their front four gives you time to throw. . .

Nice pick up by Dunnigan on the "offside". I didn't notice that at the time. Horrible call and a big swing in the game for the Argos.

No, BC’s D is playing well, but Toronto’s O needs to play better. Ray had what, 3 picks (one called back)?

What are the odds Dunigan's talking about Mitchell? :lol:

BC is just rounding in to form. They will be beasts in the second half of the season.

Jock Climbie and the half time show stating they don't care who wins. Give me a break. At least be honest with yourselves and the people watching the game.

Dunnigan did say he cares who wins so did Brown and Schultz said he has a bias for the Argos. Don’t know what you were watching.

Jock Climbie was attempting to state he is completely neutral. So did Rod Black. Everyone has a certain level of bias I dont care who you are.

Climie was 1 out of 4.
So you’re making your point by using Rod Black?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, the first three-quarters of that drive was what I was looking for. Could've done without the last quarter. Durie needs to catch that. Oh well. FG makes it 11-9.