Lions to wear all white uniforms.

CP- In an attempt to confuse the Riders and take away the 13th man , the BC Lions are using novel strategy this Sunday by wearing all white uniforms to blend in with the expected snow. Old timer Wally Buono says he used to play on a team in the 1920's that used the same trick and the opposition could not find them in the snowstorm leading to touchdown after touchdown being scored. Retro Wally again!!!

Good idea, but it only turns a blow out into a close game. God himself couldn't get the Leo's a win this weekend.

:lol: Have you been paying attention at all this year? All season we've seen top teams lose to lesser opponents, and at home no less. I think the Riders are favourites, but to say that "God himself couldn't get the Leo's (sic) a win" is a pretty definitive statement to make in a season that has seen no sure thing.

I'm sure he could, according to a Mr. Dennis Leary that won't happen, because as we all know, God is a huge Green Bay Packers fan and he'll be busy cooking up another injury for Brett Farve. Instead, he'll just let the 13th man of Saskatchewan do what they do best and cost them the game.

Apparantly Wally has never heard of snow removing equipment, LOL :wink:

Of course anyone who has seen Vancouver hit with a snow storm understands that they haven't heard of it either. :roll:

I stand by my hyperbole. 8)

Plenty of teams have went all white uniforms, Saskatchewan did it in Edmonton and BC, Hamilton and Edmonton have done it themselves this past season, hey if BC wants to go all white, the Riders should turn back the clock and go all green! :smiley: and unless there’s 60 KM gusts and there expecting 4 inches of snow and all the snow removal equipment breaks down, I doubt this so called “plan” will actually work to its full “potential”.

This will work only if the players' names, numbers and dreadlocks are also white, which will make playcalling and substitutions a challenge.

I don't know about God and the Lions, but the devil is always in the details... :twisted:

Why are people taking this seriously? Check out who started the thread. This is a joke people. Did the quote about 1920 not tip anyone off?

Who's taking it seriously? Do we need a tongue-in-cheek smiley?

And yes, I laughed at the 1920 reference.

And how do explain the choas that occured when Regina was hit with a mere 2-3" of snow just over week ago? Not to explain the fact it is flat as hell!

tsk tsk tsk 5440- don't you know your scientific facts = THE WORLD IS FLAT!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboy: :wink: :roll:

Too many Vancouver people moving here. :cowboy: :twisted: :lol:

Well for one it was a weather bomb that hasn't happened for 40 years or so. And Regina didn't come to a stand still, just slowed down a bit. No one I know missed work. If that hit Vancouver, the army would still be there rescuing people.

I hope the lions do wear white, they can sneak out of town after their lose to the Riders.

Well for one it was a weather bomb that hasn't happened for 40 years or so. And Regina didn't come to a stand still, just slowed down a bit. No one I know missed work. If that hit Vancouver, the army would still be there rescuing people.

I hope the lions do wear white, they can sneak out of town after their lose to the Riders.

I knew this was a joke cause everybody knows God's favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys, thats why they didn't build a covered stadium so God could watch .

God couln't sink the Titanic too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the 1920 reference was a bit generous. :roll: