Lions Store

Has anyone else been having problems receiving merchandise from the Sync????

I recently moved to Edmonton, so of course I couldnt hit games this year.....
so when I do make a trip to Vancouver, (back in July) I was directed downtown to the Sync... they had nothing set up... a couple t-shirts in the window....
I left....without any Lion Pride attire.....

so.. I order online...
its been 5 weeks.. and I have I received anything???
no...

I make a call...
they claim, they meant to phone me....
all of my articles I wanted are sold out....
therefore, they hadnt shipped....

but they still rang up my credit card!!!!!!

If I remember correctly (its been a while) the Lions used to sell stuff at their Surrey Office. Check there and see if they still do.

Try Rick at Sports and Stuff. Good selection and always cheaper than buying from the Lions. He also has a web site. http://www.aysonican.com/clients/sports ... index.html

Thanks Dan... thats a larger selection than the Lion (Sync) website or the CFL website.....

Wished I would have known that before wasting the time, energy, effort and money.
As luck will have it, will be there on the 22nd... just in time for Christmas...

Thanks Dan, I go through Chilliwack when I visit my son. What a great selection of CFL gear!

He does have a great selection and if season ticket holders show him their orange card he will give you an extra 15% off.

Dan, went there on the weekend. What a wonderfull place! I couldn't beleive all the CFL stuff they had. The prices are far more reasonable than at BC Place. What a great tip! Bought lots of CFL stuff for the Grandkids (and, well, okay, for me too! :lol: :lol: )

For those that like all sports, I was impressed by the NFL, and NHL merchadise they had on hand.

Thanks again for the great link!

Last season I bought a Lions jersey when I was at a game. $160.00. I wanted Bill Muncey's name and no's on it. I ordered it befor kick off and they said i could pick it up at half time. I go there and they pull it off the rack and it's got Hunsey on it. "Who the H is Hunsey I ordered Munsey" Oh well take care of it come back later. So I go out for a smoke right there by there booth and I look through the window and this girl has a knife trying to pick off the H. Couldn't believe it. I rap on the window, shake my head, waggle my finger and point to the rack of new ones, finally she rolls the shirt in a ball, throws it on the floor and gets a new one. $160.00. I ordered a white shirt but couldn't even get the name in black letters.

Westcoast: Check out Dan's link.

This store in Chilliwack is awesome. They'll do it right for you.