lions still upset with perry

Jimenez claims the Canadian football media is "building Perry up" because of one play that has resonated throughout the league, yet the frame-by-frame evidence and statistics suggest that Perry is more than just a one-hit wonder.

"When we played them last year, Perry was a non-factor," Jimenez says. "But because he put out one quarterback, on one hit, on a play that was illegal, the media is making a big thing about it. He's a good player, but he's not an over-the-top good player. The success he's had against other teams doesn't necessarily equate to doing well against us."

Clipping out of Vancouver's newspaper.

I'll copy my reply in the CFL General forum:

Sour grapes from Jimenez in my opinion. He's trying to downplay the hit on Dickensons because everyone has seen it and he's the one who let Perry fly by him.

Perry was all over the place in that lopsided loss to BC, I distinctly remember him flying into the backfield and stopping Joe Smith for a 3 yard loss on 2nd and short as well.

Add to this wasn't Jimenez called last year for a cheap shot out of bounds on Perry. I guess there friendship is now over, at in Jimenez eyes....

Perry will run wild all over Jimenez this game.

Fred's gonna make jimenez hisBYATCH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go git 'im, Freddie!