Lions/Stamps

Yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lions are 7 & 0

F***ing A!!!!

They are kicking some serious ass, and the Stamps, as usual, shot themselves in the foot.

That objectionable conduct penalty was the turning point of the game. That gave the Lions the last TD that they needed to kick the Stamps collective a$ses!!

Yeah!!
]
Hamilton should be an easy win bringing us to 8 & 0. Playing Sask could put us at 9 & 0. We are on the way to the Grey Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t have a TV or anything, so I had to listen to the game on the radio. I didn’t think I would experience so much suspense. But, I suppose it was a good game from what I formed in my head. Especially when the signal got very weak, and as Dickenson was about to throw, I couldn’t hear anything but static. I panic’d numerous times. I sure hope the BC can manage to get 8 - 0, even 9 - 0 would be great. But don’t underestimate the opposing teams. Especially Hamilton with their 6-0, they could pull a win out of nowhere. Duncan needs to work on his field goals, though… I still can’t believe he’s been missing so many. His punts are great, though… I think. My imagination sucks when it comes to using the radio.

Wow!

That's old time football EB!

There is much to said about seeing the game through your own mind's eye...

I can remember listening to Lion's '82 preseason in Victoria, on radio with Habshceid voice, and envisioning the play in my mind.

It was magic!

Great Game Lions hopefully they will not be so one sided later in the season. Your team is firing on all cylinders for sure.