Lions sign DeVier Posey, Alex Bazzie, four others

VANCOUVER — The BC Lions made a handful of signings on Friday afternoon, highlighted by the addition of receiver DeVier Posey and defensive end Alex Bazzie.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/10/08/lions-sign-devier-posey-alex-bazzie-four-others/

Interesting moves! Lions setting up for clash with the Stampeders. That game in two weeks is huge for both teams. One of these two teams will be left out of the playoffs.

1 Like

Decent signings. Posey and Bazzie were great players, and hopefully, they still have some gas left in the tank. Lions have to try something, so this isn't going to hurt the team.

I imagine with the Covid they haven't burnt too much rubber off the tires over the past 2 years. Bazzie used to be good and god knows they could use a pass rush. More to do with kick returns, running backs and O line. But happy to see the attempted improvements happen quickly!!!

They are just fine tuning… to make it a well oiled machine for this Saturday.

I don't think they will be out of Covid isolation in time to suit up for Sat against the Stamps, sorry about that dude! But Hey should be a great game with both teams needing the "W"

Well you are correct sir… it should be the game of the weekend. I’m kinda hoping they are already in the CFL bubble and might be good to go for this game. Chris Jones seemed to arrive on the sidelines out of no where lol