Lions season tickets hit over 19,000

Its hard to say really cause of all the different categories of suites, but as of 1983, the stadiums suites numbered in the 40’s. Hard to say if those numbers have changed since.

On the radio the other day, a team rep said they were above 19,000 and were 20% ahead of last years pace at this time. He went on to say that the team expects to sell over 20,000 by the start of the season.

gee, and i remember in the not too distant past when 20,000 fans was a good crowd...i was there then and will be this season!!! and i am not a season ticket holder, but do attend all games and with different friends each game to get them into the lions!!!

Good on ya - keep bringing friends to games. It’s a good way to build the fan base.

You should look at flex seats if you don’t want full seasons tickets - you save yourself some cash and get guaranteed seats for the playoffs. I think you save something like $75 on 10 upper gold seats… enough to bring two more people to games.

Look into season tickets too. Don't be surprised if a season ticket package is cheaper than attending several games individually. That's how I became one a few seasons ago.

I sound like a Lions ticket rep! But really it is pretty inexpensive, the Lions treat you great and you always look forward to seeing other season ticket holders in your section every 2 weeks.

It really was one of my better moves --- and I don't make many!

what is the count at now?

They said on the radio today 21,000 and hope to be near 23,000 by the start of the regular season.

Pretty impressive considering they weren’t even averaging that many fans 6 years ago.

yay