Lions/Riders.....

Bishop not looking too hot so far,hope he finds his rythm

Clermont is hands down the toughest player in the league and maybe even pro football. Dislocates his collar bone from his sternum and gets it popped back in and he's gonna play again. wow

what is with all the penaties

pass interfernce my u know what....bs call cost us the lead and more importantly the momentum

BS pass interference call.

Just felt really bad for Marshall, Tyrone Williams just tackled him and weighs like 4 times what he does (well ok just 3)

Couple bad calls, that holding was BS

Dressler is simply amazing

i think everyone is 3 times bigger than our receivers right now...

Anyone see a reason why Dressler couldn't be rookie of the year this year?

Charles Roberts runs over the Riders.... TOUCHDOWN!!!!! WHOOOOO WHOOOOOOOO... CHUGGA CHUGGA... WHOOOO WHOOOOO.

Crowd noise too much for the Riders and they are taking penalties left and right as they aren't used to fans who make noise in Regina.

Man penalties have been killing drives for us in a big way.

Something tells me Rufus isn't going to have a job next week.

Couldn’t agree more…

Undisciplined so far (except for the refs taking away our INT), uncharachteristic of the riders. But they're still in the game. As you can expect, no passing game for the riders outside of Dressler. BC's defence could be enough to shut down our offence. This game is going to come down to conditioning and who shows up to play in the 4th quarter, and on that, the Riders have had the edge all year.

Yesh Riders have had one of the better special teams cover teams this year, they are letting up some big ones today so far.

Logan is turning out to be a decent returner... Could Smart be on the move next?

special teams are playing weak

One of their key special teams players broke his leg on the first play of the game. You can't really expect TOO much different.

Big Cam Wake! Like a hungry donkey on a waffle takes down Bishop! He's an animal.

Thats when the rest have to step it up