LIONS OR riders

I know that, I pointed out the road factor in my initial post. I was just responding to your post to correct you if I felt something was incorrect :wink:

Why would you bring the BC-Sask game into this? We are not talking about that game, just the Sask/Edmonton, BC-Calgary games! Your last statement is useless and irrelevant to this debate.

Who is the Riders third string QB?

Who thought it would be 54-14 though? Nobody.

Because he is an idiot who cant think of anything else to say about the respective impressive showings.

Mods, please reprimand jman for this post. He called me an idiot and I feel like this is out of line. Iā€™m talking football and he is getting personal with me.

Darian Durant is our 3rd stringer, but once again, the debate is not about that, its about who had the more impressive win, and IMO, neither teamā€™s win was more impressive than the other. You are the one bringing a useless point to this debate , not me.

YOur bad Jman you go to your room! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Iā€™m not debating anymore, I have nothing to debate nor complain about. As long as our injuries heal Iā€™ll have an even bigger smile on my face. Whereā€™s Durant from? Iā€™ve never heard of him and wondering how you guys got him.

The Eskies used Calgarys game plan for playing the riders. They gave this game to the greenies.

Mods, why is it that jman can get away with calling me the "I" word yet I get ripped to shreds whenever I say anything remotely inappropriate. Let's have some justice on these boards for once.

RLR it seems you are have cheese with that whine. I sent Jman to his room did he not go there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heā€™s probably there anyways. Isnā€™t he 15 or 16?

He is more mature then some of the Rider nation that post here if you know who I mean. :roll:

God help me, Iā€™m on the same page as RLR on this one. Blowouts happen. On the weekend, The Riders were the wackers but three weeks ago they were the wackees. The Stamps and the Argos have both won big and lost big and the season is only 5 weeks old. So I think it is fair to say that registering a blowout is not such a remarkable deal. The Lions winning on the road with so many key injuries is another thing altogether. It sure caught my attention.

He is 17 and isnt arrogant about his teams success, because although he cheers them on (to the point where he literally cant talk after a home game), he realizes that, ultimately, it is his team who gets the wins and losses, not he the fan. He actually gives credit to other teams when they win or lose, and doesnt complain about his teamā€™s players being injured, and using it as an excuse before the game has even been played. He doesnt say 18-0 every chance he gets, even before the season has started. When a player of the Riders get injured, he doesnt call the hit dirty, because after all, football is a tough sport.

God I hate writing in 3rd person lolā€¦ Anyways I could keep writing, but I have better things to do, like reply to other postsā€¦ And if you really must know where I was, I took my grandpa to bingo.

Thanks.

The ā€œIā€ word?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

And just so you know, you get ripped because of the way you post. Maybe if you werent so biased and took off those orange glasses for a change, perhaps things would be different and people would take you seriously. Ever stopped for a minute and thought of that? Didnt think so.

1. Itā€™s tough to be arrogant about your teamā€™s success when they donā€™t have very much of it.

2. The statement about it being the team and not the fan who wins is a statement of a fan of a losing team. Never did I say I won anything on the field, but Iā€™m allowed to be proud of the team thatā€™s representing where Iā€™m from.

3. Your team does not have 10% of the injuries that the Lions have, nor do they have the amount of wins the Lions have either. Injuries are not an excuse, they are a fact. With Joseph and Crandell down, watcha gonna do?

4. Hard to be 18-0 when youā€™re 3-2 unless you have a time machine.

5. Say hi to Gramps for me. Does he remember 1989?

RLR, I am a devout fan of the CFL with no affiliation to any particular team. I have been reading these forums for a long time, even before I joined. I don't post often and when I do, I make every effort to stay objective.

You might want to keep in mind that the Lions were not always champions. They (and I acknowledge that you acknowledge this) have been bad before, but you should equally beware that they will be again, maybe not this year or next, but it will come - it does with every team, even the Eskimos who had a pretty good playoff run up until last year. It's an irregular pendulum that happens to be swinging your team's way right now.

That's fine if you want to milk the good times for all they are worth while you have them, but I'd put a little water in your wine if I was in your situation. I'm surprised that other Lions fans don't self-regulate and send you that same kind of message ...

You're not the only one in this forum who would be wise to follow the same kind of advice, it is sure, but don't think it is okay just because others do it. Just like peace, humility starts in the heart.