Lions Injury Report: Rourke to start at QB on Friday

I realize that Mike still is very capable of throwing the ball on target and deep. His mobility has affected his game greatly, due to the fact he is to slow to elude the fierce pass rush by the Defense. He is risking serious injury-but we all know he is "Tough as Nails" The most difficult decision for any pro athlete is deciding when to "Retire" :question: Mike knows best. :thinking: :exclamation:

1 Like

Well put. I do hope that Michael retires on his own terms, another serious injury might take that choice away from him

1 Like

I dunno. Reilly's had one serious injury after another. This year he needed in-game injections just to endure the pain he was feeling in his throwing arm. Five years from now he'll still be stubbornly starting for the Lions but he'll be on a waiting list for total hip, knee, and arm joint replacements. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

By serious injury I meant dismemberment or death, anything short of that doesn't count.

1 Like

Why on earth does the Edmonton brass REFUSE to dress Arbuckle like seriously give him a start to see what he has got , my guess is that Cornelius is Elizondos guy and Elizondo is getting fired after this game , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIRE Elizondo and Brock along with the president

Perhaps he hopes to be the Tom Brady of the CFL. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

This boggles my mind! You trade for the guy and sign him to a franchise contract and then he's in civies for a month. It ... makes ... no ... sense!

Elizondo should have been fired the moment that he tried to run Harris out of town. Now Sunderland has tied his own ass to him too.