Lion's help the Cats.....

If a Cat has nine lives, our Cats just caught a big break. Lion's beat the Peg, who goes to 0 and 4. If luck is totally with our Cats, hopefully Montreal and Toronto both lose, and the standings in the East stay as they were...before the slaughter in Calgary last Thursday night.

It would be nice if we could all forget about that one, even in the standing, at the end of week four. :oops:

Cheers.

8) Yes, BC did us a favour, however Winnipeg looked good even in losing. Even at 0-4, I can't see the Cats even beating them.
 It is a sad commentary when Hamilton has to hope and depend on the other Eastern teams losing to make us look a little more respectable and hopeful of at least making a playoff spot !!!!       <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

The Lions are my second team and were years before I ever moved to BC. I always cheer for them as long as they are not playing Hamilton. Great win last night.

Out of all the CFL teams BC and Hamilton would have the closest current bond. Lions owner is from Hamilton and Obie is like a brother to Buono.