Lions get no respect on Stamps website

Check this out.

http://www.stampeders.com/schedule/ :lol: :cowboy:

That's actually kind of funny... :lol: I'm a little surprised no one has changed it yet. The game is four days old... no excuse. :lol:

Even if the add was made before the result of the WSF, it still disses the Lions. Now that we have noticed, how long will it be before it is fixed?

Quite amusing, I guess we know who the Stamps were hoping to play.

The biggest win they had was an 11 point victory with BC without Jason Clermont, one of the most under-rated players in the game, I can't wait for the shock they'll be in for.

LOL, Yeah 11 point victory with the Stamps playing "all" of their QB's and backups sprinkled throughout the line up. As far as the Stamp web pages goes its highly unlikely the players or the coaching staff has anything to do with what goes up on the page. They probably don't even know. They have bigger fish to fry rather than worrying about whats posted on a web page.

Its very unlikely the Stamps are taking the Lions lightly or as some have suggested wishing they were playing the Riders instead. The Stamps are confident but not cocky and will be ready for Wally and his kitties.

Go Stamps Go! :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

I have not once met a football fan that underrated Jason Clermont. Anybody i watch football with thinks he is the toughest guy in the game.

I don't know who it is that is underrating him. The commentators toot his horn all game long. He gets interviews constantly. He gets awards constantly. He gets passes constantly.

He is not underrated. He is one of the best the league has seen.

Fixed, knew it wouldn’t take long.

What do you expect from the person the posted this thread.

And the stamps get no respect on the Lions website! Big deal.

Oh, and the Lions player give no respect to the stamps players with their outlandish quotes in the papers. There arrougance is going to cost them a trip to the grey cup.