Lions Favourites in Eastern Final!

The East coast BC Lions are prohibitive favourites going into the Eastern Final according to Reno CFL pundits. Thus far, bets are decidedly with the Lions even giving as many as 21 points to the Als, who are thought to be playoff chokers according to many bettors! Casey Printers is picked as a superiour quarterback over A.C. by over 75% of those polled.
According to some the Lions might win by as many as 40-50 points. With Geroy Simon and the other stellar Lions receivers how do the Als stand a chance. Veteran kicker Paul McCallum, a defence that gets stingy when it counts, Capable back-ups in many positions and the winningest coach in CFL history lead many to think the Lions are a shoo-in to not only win the East (???) but the Grey Cup as well. After all Casey's record this year is 1win- 3 losses!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May the best team win!!!
Riders Rule
Rider Pride Nation Wide

Cool story bro

Win by 40-50. That's ridiculous. I was thinking 32. lol

funny… that’s such a lie

the odds were posted the day after

it had the Als favored by 9 pts and the Riders favored by 3 1/2.

nice try.

Who would you trust?

The odds maker that make their living setting betting lines

or

A Turkey farmer from Saskatchewan that makes the finest Turkey Moonshine in the West.

My vote is with Turkey all the way! :thup: :thup: :thup:

BC LIONS EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS
[/quote]

yea....... :roll:

And once again cflisthebest show's that he has no sense of humour... :lol:

Whatever happens on Sunday, I think it will be an exciting game. I do think though that the Leos have good shot at beating the Als again...as long as Casey is playing, we lose him, then we are done.