Lions @ Esks - Gameday Thread

hiccup

Tucker #83 t-shirts worn by the players and flashed after big plays...love 'em...just love 'em...excellent show of team support by the Esks...

Pretty good game going so far. Nice little turn of momentum in the Eskimo's favour in the 2nd half.

As long as the game is close anything is possible with Rick Campbell calling your defensive plays :wink:

Wow, Edmonton's sure taken control of this one.

How does that crow taste…

Geez. How the hell did we score 18 fourth quarter points? I stopped watching and was talking on the phone. I happened to check the score at around 12:30 and saw we were leading 27-24. Interesting.

They got revved by that interception. I think the B.C. defense was looking pretty tired, being on the field as long as they were.

What crow? You clearly missed the humour. Quelle surprise.

Hey Chief how do you serve up that crow--as a stew or like fried chicken. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Great comeback by the Esks! The tucker injury did more for the team then the entire coaching staff did in 2 years. Good luck next week with a healthy simons back for BC.

Congratulations Eskie Fans! Good game.

Great Homer quote, bravo Chief!

The Lions look old. Everyone said the Riders made to many changes. Young Riders look real good. Old Lions look no better than ok. May be a 9 and 9 team.

Good game Eskimos. Ray is best qb in CFL.

wow... i have only just started posting here but I often post in the Sportsnet forum... is it just me or do the Stamps fans like the Esks more than the Esks fans do??? anyways, great game tonight... the Peterson catch was amazing and his reaction after was nothing short of inspirational... Harris played well and our D stepped up big time in the 2nd half...

I booed for a different reason mostly because I was pissed at the Eskies. I paid for a Silver ticket which should’ve been in the lower bowl and that snot nosed kid gave me bronze tickets. I didn’t notice it at first but then my neice pointed out where we where sitting. I then went back to the ticket window where the kid and his buddy beside him told me that they sold out of the silver section tickets so I went back to my seat. I went back latter and the same thing happened. I went back to my seat again and sat there for a bit, my anger grew as I noticed all the empty silver seats down below so I went back to the ticket window and I pretty much screamed at anybody at the ticket window that I wanted the seat that I paid for which was a silver not a bronze two rows up from the top of the stadium. I was pissed like never before who wouldn’t be after that B.S. When I got my silver tickets finally the first quater was over and I was pissed pretty much the whole rest of the game, until I talked to one of the customer service reps, she took down my name and what not. I ripped off my jersey and hat when I got back to my seat and pretty much just sat and didn’t make a noise for most of the game. I couldn’t believe they tried to rip me off and blanently lie to my face about it, what kind of orginization are they freaking running. I’m still pissed at the run around I got tonight.

This moment on the Eskies will never see another dime from me, they can fold before that ever happens again.

Why do I think they won’t miss you?

How come RLR stopped posting?

Thats an easy question to answer: the Eskimos won the game.

I would call the Eskimo ticket office itself and lodge a formal complaint. If you happened to catch the name of either of those kids working the ticket booth, mention that and which booth you went to (i’m assuming you bought at the stadium, not the ticket office). Simply knowing which window you went to would probably help. You are absolutely correct to be angry at that kid; it should be pretty easy for the Esks organization to find out that he lied. After all, with only a crowd of 35,000 its a guarantee that silver seats are not sold out. I do not believe you can accuse the organization itself of trying to rip you off however. Had this been the Esks ticket office where the staff is professional, you would have gotten exactly the tickets you paid for. If I were you, I would ask for a refund of the difference between the seats you got and those you paid for, as well as firmly suggest that they hire more mature people to work the ticket booths.

Same place Arius goes when Riders win without Barrett and Shivers. Riders win and do we hear from Arius that day? No. If Calgary wins Saturday. Where will be Arius be? On every thread. Telling everyone how bad Crandall is.