LIONS DESTROY riders

LIONS DESTROYED the riders on Sunday.

its cuz congi missed his fg

19-17 with a line up of players that will be cut by next week is destroying a team? haha

im pretty sure this topic isnt meant to be taken seriously.. if it is and the OP meant it.. wow if 19-17 is destroy would that make like 50-10 like iraq? or something?

...crosshair is a troll...he's made 13 posts since joining about two years ago, 3 of them had to be heavily edited by mods, and every post was anti-rider....pathetic really...

He’s a counter-balance to turkeybend, so we’re even. Speaking of whom…it’s funny how quiet trolls are when their team loses, ever notice that?

Did any get to see the Game ? was it televised anywhere . I listened to part of the 2nd quarter on the Radio but that was all.

I have to say, at least Turkeybend puts some creativity into his posts, they may essentially be the opposite of this when it boils down to it, but put an effort forth.

Great atmosphere at Mosiac. Did you know that the only sports franchises that sell more clothing and apparell than the Riders are Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadians. Amazing stat heard today.
A sell out for an exhibition game - BEST FANS IN CANADA - RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry Turkey, not a sellout... just over 29,000. As for the atmosphere it was very pre-season ish... not many fans were into it and a lot started to leave with 5 minutes left in the game.

As for the OP's post, the Lions featured a lot of rookies and guys competing for jobs while the Riders had a lot of starters going. I would say that neither team looked very good out there, but the quality of play was considerably better than what you would expect at a pre-season game (until the 4th quarter that is). As for the best player on the field, it had to be Dinwiddie.

How red is rhymes' face...

I don't know what game you were watching, but the Riders used a lot rookies as well... you must not have seen the stats for the game.. all four Rider QBs were in for basically a quarter each. Printers almost played until halftime.

Hardly.

What, you don't think he read my post before commenting 4 times on yesterday's game, including some semi-flattering things about BC? Like that's ever happened before.... :roll:

Give me a break. Turkey may talk a lot of trash, but one thing you can always count on him for is showing up even after his team loses. Can't say the same for some of the B.C. trolls...

Ah yes... RLR, Mervin... funny they aren't around after a "big" BC victory... :lol: :lol:

Which is why he is an excellent troll. You're even talking about him now and he's not even here. Short of IRL trolling, that's some damn good work.

Not entirely related, but didn't want to start a new thread.
Pretty impressive crowds for pre-season games. If it's any indication, the CFL attendance should be very good this year.
Edmonton got 33 000
Winnipeg 29 000
Saskatchewan 29 000
Toronto 12 000 (If we want to look at the positives, still about what the Jays average :smiley: )

^^ Those are decent crowds.

I wouldn't count on seeing them for a while...

Do you really want to get into who played and for how long sambo??? There were a few players the Lions left at home that you may have heard of: Simon, Jackson, Robertson, Sanchez, Johnson, Hunt... As for Printers, he came out of the game at about the 2:30 minute mark of the second quarter when he got stopped on his 3rd and one plunge. That's hardly playing until halftime!

As compared to most of our starters who only played less than a quarter? I'm sure if the Riders had played in BC, they would left behind a few starters too... that is the pre-season is for.. to evaluate talent in a game situation