Lions bounce back with win over Stamps

36 of 40 is good enough for a tie with Sean Whyte for the lead percentage wise but if the game was on his foot I wouldn’t feel real comfortable.

2 Likes

My criticism is of his clutch kicking. See last year’s Western Semi Final.

3 Likes

Can’t help but to smile when BC iced Rene with a Time out. My first thought was, does that really work?..yup!

1 Like

I’m sure we are not the only two.

1 Like

Not sure if we will Rourke back before the end of the season. I’m pretty sure that was him on the sidelines still on crutches.

That was actually Calgary that took the time out to freeze their own kicker. Bc had lost their time out on a failed challenge.

2 Likes

Rourke will be back to play BC’s final two season games. He’s already been throwing for 10 days.

2 Likes

If bc wins next week and Winnipeg loses, theyll def have something to play for…

3 Likes

correct…the stamps only have to win the post season games vs those teams

Competition loves company, I hope Nathan is ready to resume at a high level very soon.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s good news.

1 Like

Good to hear this. The guy got game.

1 Like

Once Rourke starts practicing without that walking boot he might need painkillers to get back on the field without pain. From what I’ve read it looks like he’s going to have SOME level of discomfort during his comeback attempt. I’ll bet he handles it well.

2 Likes

with respect to man games lost, that list doesn’t take into consideration what players injured. i’d have to argue that BC losing NR is the most significant loss after Masoli and no other team losses even come close, regardless of overall injured game number lost etc.

2 Likes

i’m hoping doctors don’t let him get out there too early because he needs to protect his career going forward.

1 Like

i wanna know what really happened in the parking lot lol.

It’s already folklore and legend… And we all know how history never gets that stuff right

1 Like

definitely. unless winnipeg has an outright collapse. that BC-Cal western final should be awesome. these two teams hate each other.

the difference between the top 3 in the west and the rest of the league is huge. sorry east division but the argos in first is such a joke.

2 Likes

The riders are pretty funny too.

1 Like

yea i honestly thought the riders would be better this year, esp with grey cup hosting. but they’ve mostly shot themselves in the foot this season. offensive line is brutal and fajardo is really not a competent starter - he’s playing way below his contract and team expectations. also whining about booing? shut up and get out there and perform.

also dickenson and maas good grief such poor coaching decisions at times.