Lions, Bombers Injury Reports: Schoen limited Wed.

TORONTO — The BC Lions and Winnipeg Blue Bombers have filed their first injury reports before Sunday’s Western Final from IG Field.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/11/09/lions-bombers-injury-reports-schoen-limited-wed/

Schoen will play... he's young, he'll bounce back quickly.

2 Likes

Yes. He's Schoen us THAT much. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Aside from Schoen not much new here for the Bombers. Hansen, Taylor, Hallett, Thompson and maybe Ralph Kramden are all supposed to be done for the year. That’s along with Wilson and Maston, the two other starting LB’s aside from Bighill. I’m probably missing another one or two. It’s a wonder the Bombers allowed the least amount of points against again with so many injuries on the defensive side of the ball, both to starters and depth.

The great news is that starting DB Houston had a full practice and appears to be ready to play.

4 Likes

Ah... roger Houston..ah, we are go for launch...at...T-minus 3 days, 7 hours, 12 at my mark................... mark...

Copy that Anal Probe One... all systems go.

Ah Houston...I'm picking up too much pre-launch coffee and breakfast sausage sounds in the crew cabin... ahh...we need to take an unscheduled EVA at this time... do you copy?

Negative Anal Probe One...the President is about to speak... please remain in your capsule.......over.

Houston... things are getting kinda ripe in here... I think Bubba's turning green... we need to crack a window ASAP... do you copy?

Copy that Anal Probe One and hold for 10 minutes. We are switching to studio cameras....

Ah...Houston we have gas building in our spacesuits... and something's venting from Jeb's helmet...Bubba's going to light a match... We have to kill this stench or abort the mission... copy?

Anal Probe One this is Houston... we have switched your feed to studio cameras... you are go to crap your suits... over.

Roger that Houston... Uh... BM is in progress... Uhhhhhhh... tell the World... today is the day we take US Soil INTO space...

One small (censored) for man... one giant (censored) for mankind...

3 Likes

You’re on a roll Maaax. Probably a good time to post some responses on the UFO thread.

2 Likes

Aaaaand back to the injury report, it would be nice to see Figueroa & Whitehead in action but that might be wishful thinking. We did in the Stamps in without them, but the Stamps ain't Winnipeg.

1 Like

The Lions pass protection was OK at best against the Stamps and having Fig back would be huge. I think the Lions would be best to just sit Lucky for this one, I think we are better off with Hollins until Lucky is 100%.

1 Like

You bet your bippy we ain't the Stamps! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

I had to look that up in my Funk & Wagnall (I actually do have one). It should be a veeeery interesting game. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In... And to think that show was considered 'racy' in its day :grin:.

1 Like

I would be shocked if Lucky plays on Sunday…

...and Calgary's pass rush is nothing to sneeze at bud. Lemon, Orimolade, Wiggan, and Rose are some of the best in the league. If you held them off you should do well against Winnipeg.

It was also political... at first the network didn't want them to do political satire but the viewing audience kept growing and growing so the let them keep doing it.

1 Like