Lions at Tiger-Cats Game day...

LOL!! any other questions about our depleted lineup?

Williams is the Cats' best receiver. Johnson is one of their best defensive players. Some might argue that Terry Grant is their best RB. Hage is their starting centre. And Yannick Carter is a monster on special teams, kind of like if the Lions were missing Arakgi.

Compared with the Lions, who were missing Elimimian and Franks. Sanchez is out too, but I don't remember the last time he played.

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…yup that’s 11… holy ess we played admirably for having a lot of injuries

To tangledweb:

We don't have the same definition/understanding of regulars; nevertheless, I challenge you to tell me/us which players,amongst the 39-I exclude the 3 OB- dressed last night, would have neen excluded to make room for your 11 regulars,consisting of 5 non-imports and 6 imports.

My team,the Als, have had 5 regulars players missing for quite some time and I know which they would have replaced,had they been ready to play,yesterday.
Anderson for Dix
Brown for Laybourn
Estelle for Williams
Boulay for Dublanko
Emry for Ridgeway.

All these injured players were regulars/starters and 4 of these 5 are DB.

Richard

Why do Montreal posters always refer every post back to "their " team.
This post was about Hamilton and their injuries, not your beloved squad Richard.

We did, in fact, miss Arakgi. He missed the game with an ankle injury.

Just Elimimian and Franks? I wish it were that simple. Stanley Franks was lost for the season early in the year. He’s been replaced by Tad Kornegay. One of our staring linebackers Adam Leonard was done for the year early on. Here’s the injured starters from our roster 2 weeks ago:

Solomon Elimimian LB
Khalif Mitchell DT
Tim Brown RB
Shawn Gore SB
Jason Arakgi ST

Then we had 4 more injuries - all non-imports - during the game which is harder to overcome:

Andrew Harris RB (came out of the game in the 1st quarter after that 40 yard run)
Akeem Foster WR
Rolly Lumbula FB
Dan McCullough LS

So if you want to go tit-for-tat, that’s 11 injuries too. I don’t want to make excuses though. The Tiger-Cats came out better prepared and deserved the game.

To Flag:

I spoke about the Als just to compare; easy to say such and such a team has many injuries,while, most-not all- of the players on 1 game injury, are there because they are not better than the ones dressed.

Enough said on this matter,at least for me.

Richard

Yeah, god forbid you talk about injuries in a conversation about injuries. The horror!

how do you spell centric…